Church Of Notre Dame1559 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Rue Mably, 33000 Bordeaux, France Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-556814421
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
The first thing you notice about this is the incredibly detailed façade. There’s so much to look at that it can be a bit confusing to know where to start. Still, it’s beautiful work in the Jesuit style. The church was once a Dominican convent in Baroque style. Inside, it’s all stone, and it’s all grand. If you’re lucky enough, you might be visiting during the mass, or during a choir practice time. Always adds to the atmosphere. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bordeaux itinerary 1 day.
Church Of Notre Dame Travel Tips
- Ticket Price is Free.
How to Reach Church Of Notre Dame
- Line B stop Grand Theatre
- Line C stop Quinconces
- Baud et Millet
- Chez Geg
- Bodega Bodega
- Bio d’Aquitaine
- Kusmi Tea
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bordeaux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bordeaux and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Church Of Notre Dame Address: 1 Rue Mably, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Church Of Notre Dame Contact Number: +33-556814421
- Church Of Notre Dame Timing: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
70.13% of people who visit Bordeaux include Church Of Notre Dame in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.18% of people start their Church Of Notre Dame visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Notre Dame
61.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Notre Dame
People normally club together Grande Theatre De Bordeaux and Cathedrale St-andre while planning their visit to Church Of Notre Dame.