Events and Festivals in Bordeaux, France
Events and Festivals in Bordeaux
- January: Salon des Antiquaires – a cool antiques fair.
- February: Holiday on Ice – a spectacle of 50 dancing ice skaters at the Patinoire de Meriadeck.
- March: Escale du Livre – a book fair at Place Renaudel.
- April: Bordeaux Spring Fair on the Place des Quinconce. Lasts till May.
- May: Foire de Bordeaux – highly popular international fair on interior design, decoration, agriculture and the environment.
- June: Bordeaux River Festival – the Garonne lights up with color and activity.
- Festival du Conte – a festival for fairy tales. Held in St. Michel district.
- Bordeaux Pride – political and cultural carnival.
- July: National Antiques Market – above par.
- Les Epicuriales – wine, dine, dance, play. As Epicurean as it gets.
- October: Festival International du Cinema au Feminin – a woman’s film festival.
- November: Autumn Fair: Some unusual Christmas gifts.
Trip plans for Bordeaux
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bordeaux
1016 Views27 Days 26 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, London, Milan, Barcelona, MBy: Francine HendersonCity: London, Paris, Bordeaux, San Sebastian, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Prague, Berlin
774 Views22 Days 21 NightsTrip to Cannes, Lyon, Nice, Monaco, Avignon, TouloBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Lyon, Monaco, Avignon, Aix-en-provence, Cannes, Nice, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, Tours
751 Views20 Days 19 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Milan, Amsterdam, PBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, Milan, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Warsaw, Berlin, Amsterdam
839 Views17 Days 16 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, Vienna, London, Brussels, MBy: Guest UserCity: Lisbon, Madrid, Bordeaux, Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna
Bordeaux Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bordeaux
2.5-Hour Bordeaux Self-Guided Sightseeing Tour by Electric Car 2 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit Bordeaux at your own rhythm, discover its most beautiful monuments but also contemporary Bordeaux aboard an electricveh...Book Now
Save 7%Standard Tour from Bordeaux - Cognac distilleries & Bordeaux wine workshop New on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
On this full day tour, with a small group of maximum 8 people, explore two prestigious vineyards using very different wi...
Bordeaux Walking Gourmet Tour with Local Food Tastings New on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Experience some the most interestingfood treats of Bordeaux on this 2.5-hour walking tour around the citys most trendy area :...Book Now
Save 7%Morning tour to Saint-Emilion Wine Region New on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a small-group tour in the most famous Bordeaux wine appellation: Saint-Emilion! Discover the beautiful merlot wines of ...
- Events & Festivals in Pessac
- Events & Festivals in Le Bugue
- Events & Festivals in Biarritz
- Events & Festivals in Pau
- Events & Festivals in Lourdes
- Events & Festivals in Toulouse
- Events & Festivals in Saint-hilaire-le-château
- Events & Festivals in Roches
- Events & Festivals in Nantes
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Rennes
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans