Events and Festivals in Bordeaux
- January: Salon des Antiquaires – a cool antiques fair.
- February: Holiday on Ice – a spectacle of 50 dancing ice skaters at the Patinoire de Meriadeck.
- March: Escale du Livre – a book fair at Place Renaudel.
- April: Bordeaux Spring Fair on the Place des Quinconce. Lasts till May.
- May: Foire de Bordeaux – highly popular international fair on interior design, decoration, agriculture and the environment.
- June: Bordeaux River Festival – the Garonne lights up with color and activity.
- Festival du Conte – a festival for fairy tales. Held in St. Michel district.
- Bordeaux Pride – political and cultural carnival.
- July: National Antiques Market – above par.
- Les Epicuriales – wine, dine, dance, play. As Epicurean as it gets.
- October: Festival International du Cinema au Feminin – a woman’s film festival.
- November: Autumn Fair: Some unusual Christmas gifts.
Trip plans for Bordeaux
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bordeaux
1016 Views27 Days 26 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, London, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid, Prague, San Sebastian, BordeauxBy: Francine HendersonCity: London, Paris, Bordeaux, San Sebastian, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Prague, Berlin
774 Views22 Days 21 NightsTrip to Cannes, Lyon, Nice, Monaco, Avignon, Toulouse, Nantes, Bordeaux, Tours, Aix-en-provenceBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Lyon, Monaco, Avignon, Aix-en-provence, Cannes, Nice, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, Tours
751 Views20 Days 19 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Milan, Amsterdam, Prague, Marseille, Budapest, Warsaw, BordeauxBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille, Milan, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Warsaw, Berlin, Amsterdam
839 Views17 Days 16 NightsTrip to Paris, Berlin, Vienna, London, Brussels, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague, Lisbon, BordeauxBy: Guest UserCity: Lisbon, Madrid, Bordeaux, Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna
Bordeaux Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bordeaux
Save 7%Saint-Emilion Day Trip from Bordeaux197 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Join this day trip to the Saint-Emilion (and surrounding) wine-making region of France. This full-day guided excursion from B...
Small-Group Medoc or St-Emilion Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux167 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy an afternoon of French wine tasting in either the Medoc or St-Emilion wine region on this small-group tour from Bordeau...Book Now
Save 7%St Emilion Half-Day Trip from Bordeaux95 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Join this tour from Bordeaux to discover the beautiful medieval village of St Emilion. Start the tour with a visit and ...
Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip325 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Explore the cellars and vineyards of Bordeauxs wineries on this 5-hour tour, and enjoy tastings along the way. Travel into th...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cenon
- Events & Festivals in Sauternes
- Events & Festivals in Montendre
- Events & Festivals in Hourtin
- Events & Festivals in Lévignac-de-guyenne
- Events & Festivals in Biscarrosse