Palais RohanCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Place Pey Berland, 33000 Bordeaux, France Map
- Timings: 12:00 am - 02:00 am Details
- Phone: +33-556444606
- Tags: Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Palais Rohan or Rohan Palace is an elegant 18th century structure boasting of the Neoclassical Baroque architecture designed by Richard-François Bonfin. Depicting the power and wealth of the Archbishops in 1700’s, the Palais Rohan became the Bordeaux Town Hall after the French Revolution. The eye-catcher piece of the building is the Louis XVI styled Façade and also the stone carved staircase which is considered to be among the finest of stone masonry works in France. The palace also houses the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux and the Municipal Council Hall which was built during 1889 in the architectural style of the Third Republic.
How to Reach Palais Rohan
- Tram A to stop –City Hall
- Buses 1, 4, 15, 16, 83 to stop –Palais de Justice
- Palais Rohan Address: 1 Place Pey Berland, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Palais Rohan Contact Number: +33-556444606
- Palais Rohan Timing: 12:00 am - 02:00 am
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.4% of people who visit Bordeaux include Palais Rohan in their plan
95% of people start their Palais Rohan visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Palais Rohan
People normally also visit Church Of Notre Dame while planning their trip to Palais Rohan.