Place Des QuinconcesCurrently Closed
- Address: Place des Quinconces, Bordeaux, France
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Monument, Square, Family And Kids
A 31 acre sized city square – one of the largest on the continent. Breaking down what you can expect to see here:
- Trees planted around in a quincunx pattern.
- Two rostral columns symbolising Commerce and Navigation.
- A beautiful, statuesque 50 metre tall monument to the Girondists that perished during the Reign of Terror.
- The magnificent fountains on the sides of the monument
With two tram lines, 21 bus lines, an electric shuttle and 12 coach lines, the square is also one of the most important transport hubs in the city.
- Line B stop Grand Theatre
- Line C stop Quinconces
- Baud et Millet
- Chez Geg
- Bodega Bodega
- Bio d’Aquitaine
- Kusmi Tea.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bordeaux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bordeaux and book an accommodation of your choice.
84.08% of people who visit Bordeaux include Place Des Quinconces in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
92.02% of people start their Place Des Quinconces visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Place Des Quinconces
61.04% of people prefer walking in order to reach Place Des Quinconces