Rue Ste. Catherine, Bordeaux
About Rue Ste. Catherine, Bordeaux
Rue Ste. Catherine, Bordeaux - Address
Address: Rue. Ste. Catherine, Bordeaux, France
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 13.4K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Boulevard
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A 1200 metre long shopping bonanza, this pedestrian street is said to be the longest shopping street in Europe, and it never disappoints. It’s been around since roman times and it’s basic function hasn’t changed over the two thousand years. The clothes shopping here is cheaper than in Paris, and a lot more accessible. The street slopes just a teensy bit, with the luxury shops on top and the cheerfully cheap at the bottom. Practically everyone is catered to over here, and there are lots of restaurants and cafes to recharge your batteries as you bemoan the fact that you can’t have everything. Coz believe me, you’ll want everything. And if your pockets are the humble kind, you’ll still have the people watching and the window shopping. They’re a treat too.
Rue Ste. Catherine Information
- You’re likely to come across beggars.
- Wear comfortable shoes; there’s a lot of walking to do.
How To reach Rue Ste. Catherine by Public Transport
- Tram A stop Ste Catherine.
- Buses 24 and 45 stop Ste Catherine.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bordeaux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bordeaux and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rue Ste. Catherine, Bordeaux Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mama Shelter Bordeaux
- Théâtre Fémina
- Decorative Arts Muséum
- Musée Des Beaux-arts De Bordeaux
- La Tupina
- Le Petit Commerce
- 33 Tour Bordeaux & Chateaux Wine Tours
- French National School For The Judiciary
- 13 Rue Carbonneau
- Bordeaux Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bordeaux
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bordeaux
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bordeaux
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bordeaux
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bordeaux
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bordeaux