Are you looking for what to do in Bordeaux?
PLACES TO SEE
- Les Quais – a pretty walk along the Garrone.
- Place de la Bourse – a square with palatial architecture.
- Rue Ste Catherine – 1.2kmof shopping.
- Place des Quinconces – massive square and Girondins monument.
- Place Parlement – lovely eatings and rococo architecture.
- La Victoire – student life. Roman Victory Arch.
- Basilique Saint-Seurin.
- Cathedrale St-Andre – seat of Archbishop, organ concerts.
- Tour Pey-Berland – a panorama of Bordeaux.
- Church of Notre Dame – small but cute.
- Museum of Wines – quick and intimate.
- Musee d'Aquitaine – a story of Bordeaux and Aquitaine.
- Musee D'Art Contemporain – eclectic but nothing special.
- Musee des beaux arts Bordeaux – some good items.
- Natural History Museum – excellent. Closed till 2016.
- Museum of Decorative Arts – nothing special.
Parks and Gardens:
- Jardin Botanique – a thematic collection of plants.
- Parc de Majolan – quiet contemplation with nature.
- Jardin Public – English style.
- Utopia – a charming cinema unlike any other.
- Cafe Theatre des Beaux-Arts.
- Grand Theatre de Bordeaux – neo-classical architecture; great music.
- Pont de Pierre – picturesque stone bridge; nothing to do here.
- Le Pont Jacques Chaban Delmas – another bridge.
- Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux – a big old bell in a charming street.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bordeaux and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bordeaux getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bordeaux with confidence.