Tour Pey Berland1168 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place Pey Berland, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-556812625
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids
As any good sacred destination lover will know, church towers aren’t supposed to stand separately from their churches (in this case the St. Andre’s Cathedral). This one does, because it’s also a belfry, and with such awesomely strong bells that it was thought that the church wouldn’t be able to withstand them ringing. 50 metre high and flamboyantly Gothic, it also hoists a statue of Eleanor, Our lady of Aquitaine. Climb up the 231 steps for a stunning view of the city. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bordeaux itinerary 1 day.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tour Pey Berland
- Free For -Minors under 18 (family visit)
- 18-25 years old (for people under 26 years old who are citizens of one the 27 countries of EU or are non-European permanent residents of France)
- Disabled visitors and their escorts and Unemployed persons.
How to Reach Tour Pey Berland
- Line no. 1, 2, 3, 83 Bus stop Gambetta.
- Line no. 4, 5, 6, 11, 15, 16, 56 Bus stop Hotel de Ville.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bordeaux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bordeaux and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.25% of people who visit Bordeaux include Tour Pey Berland in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
70.04% of people start their Tour Pey Berland visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tour Pey Berland
79.23% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tour Pey Berland