St Francis Xavier Church14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Borim, Goa 403106, India Map
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
St Francis Xavier Church is a simple catholic church located on the banks of river Zuari in Goa, India. The place offers picturesque views of the nature around. The church was originally a chapel founded in the 19th century. It was recently renovated in the year 2002. The architecture of the church is plain yet impressive. There is a bell perched on the left of the structure. The mass timings are 7:00 am on weekdays and 7:30 am on Sundays. Make a quick stop at this church to offer your prayers while vacationing in Goa.
More about Borim
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Borim trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Borim, hotels in Borim like Treebo Xec Residency, San Joao Holiday Homes, Mango Hotels Jasminn and Joecons Beach Resort offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Borim vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Borim.
How to Reach St Francis Xavier Church
- Buses ‘Panjim to Margao’, ‘Ponda to Verna Cipla’, and ‘Vasco to Ponda’ to stop - Borim Bridge.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Borim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Borim and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Francis Xavier Church Address: Borim, Goa 403106, India
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!