Arnold Arboretum766 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 125 Arborway, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA 02130, 02130, United States
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6175241718
- Fax: +1-6175241418
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Gardens
More like a winter wonderland, the Arnold Arboretum is a true winter charm. The garden looks gorgeous especially when the flowers bloom. A walk around the lush green lawn and colorful blossoms can literally turn a dull day into a bright one. If you get to the top of the arboretum, you can enjoy panoramic views of the city as well. The staff here is extremely accommodating and polite. The Arboretum comes highly recommended for nature lovers especially.
Arnold Arboretum Travel Tips
- There are free walking tours on certain weekdays from April to November.
- Pets are allowed, but only on a leash.
- Don’t cause any harm to any plant in the area.
- Bonfire, picnics, barbecues are strictly prohibited in the premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in the arboretum premises.
How to Reach Arnold Arboretum
- Boston: Forest Hills
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.36% of people who visit Boston include Arnold Arboretum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Arnold Arboretum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Arnold Arboretum
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arnold Arboretum