Beacon HillCurrently Open
- Address: Between Beacon St and Cambridge St, Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02108, 2108, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6172274392
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Landmarks, Social, Food And Dining, Restaurants
Beacon Hill is a historic area in the city of Boston. The streets are well decorated and is replete with museums, galleries, cafes, restaurants, bakeries and more. The area is pretty entertaining and busy. The elegant street is quite pricey but worth it. The flower shops add to the beauty and color of the area. Live the true flavor of Boston at beacon hill with family and friends when in the city.
Roam around the historic neighborhood of Beacon Hill in Boston and get an extensive dose of the neighborhood by getting tickets for Beacon Hill. Although you won't find any such thing as Beacon Hill tickets and is free to explore, we recommend you to buy tickets for Beacon Hill as it includes a fully informative local guide who will get you in the rhythm of the place in real quick time and moreover the Beacon Hill ticket prices doesn't hurt you either. So go on, book tickets for Beacon Hill.
How to Reach Beacon Hill
- Beacon St opp Walnut St Bus Station
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Beacon Hill Address: Between Beacon St and Cambridge St, Beacon Hill, Boston, MA 02108, 2108, United States
- Beacon Hill Contact Number: +1-6172274392
- Beacon Hill Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Beacon Hill: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
32.04% of people who visit Boston include Beacon Hill in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
27.13% of people start their Beacon Hill visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Beacon Hill
81.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beacon Hill
People normally club together Boston Public Library and Boston Public Garden while planning their visit to Beacon Hill.