Boston Common1297 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Charles St, Boston, Massachusetts 02108, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8887332678
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park
The oldest public park in Boston, and the starting point of the Freedom Trail, was once a popular site for execution by the gallows and military camps. Beautiful monuments and memorials dedicated to Boston’s past and the people who helped shape it are scattered acorss the grounds. The park is part of Boston’s Emerald Necklace, a series of parks linked together. Bring your camera along and click pictures of swans and some daring chipmunks at the park. Its supposed to be very pretty in the rain.
With tickets for Boston Common on your grabs, scan the lengths of the public park of Boston Common adorned with beautiful monuments throughout the way. Although it is not a necessity to buy tickets for Boston Common, getting Boston Common tickets will get you closer to the true essence of Boston and with the Boston Common ticket prices on an all time low it is the right time to cash in. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Boston itinerary 5 days.
Boston Common Travel Tips
- Underground parking is available. Make sure to keep your parking ticket with you.
How to Reach Boston Common
- Charles St.
- Dunkin’ Donut
- Westwood Jade Restaurant
- Buddha’s Delight
- Boston Common Address: Charles St, Boston, Massachusetts 02108, United States
- Boston Common Contact Number: +1-8887332678
- Boston Common Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Boston Common: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.83% of people who visit Boston include Boston Common in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.5% of people start their Boston Common visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Boston Common
57.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Boston Common
People normally club together 24 Tremont St and 16 North St while planning their visit to Boston Common.