Charles River EsplanadeCurrently Open
- Address: Boston, MA 02116, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6177271188
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Walking Area, Concert, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
This three mile path is a runner’s heaven; soft ground, leafy shades and clean air. You’ll also catch sight of kite-fliers. Watch the geese as you stroll along Charles River, but beware of angering them; they get riled up and nasty pretty quickly.
Free concerts happen near an area called the Hatch Shell, so make like a good Bostonian and bring along a folding chair or a picnic blanket if you know one is about to take place. On the Fourth of July, this is a spectacular place to catch the fireworks from.
- Research before hand if you might catch a concert here.
- Do not anger the geese.
- Parking can be problem if there is an event scheduled.
- Other contact number: +1 617-635-4505
- It is open from dawn to dusk.
- Commuter rail Zone 1A and 1B
- Inner harbour ferries
- Taj Boston
- Upper Crust
- Atlantic Fish Company
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.32% of people who visit Boston include Charles River Esplanade in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.59% of people start their Charles River Esplanade visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Charles River Esplanade
87.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Charles River Esplanade