City Hall Plaza6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 City Hall Square, Boston, MA 02201, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-6176354500
- Tags: Park
Boston City Hall is the seat of city government of Boston which was built in 1968 and houses the offices of Mayor of Boston and Boston City Council. The building is the living example of brutalist architecture and was designed by some of the prominent architects of those times. The multi floor design has been well laid out and watching the exemplary work at Boston City Hall will definitely be a treat for all the architects out there. There is a plaza too where important events are held and the staff in the offices is very knowledgeable and informative.
How to Reach City Hall Plaza
- Bus 4,89/93,92,93 to stop-Congress Street
- City Hall Plaza Address: 1 City Hall Square, Boston, MA 02201, USA, United States
- City Hall Plaza Contact Number: +1-6176354500
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!