Freedom TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Freedom Trail, Boston, MA, USA, 02109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6173578300
- Fax: +1-6173578303
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Travel
The Freedom Trail Boston makes for a fascinating stroll through the United States history. The 2.5-mile trail is in red brick, making it very easy to follow and guides you through sixteen historic destinations over two centuries of USA’s story. Though you can walk the Freedom trail in a couple of hours, to fully appreciate the trail, try spending a bit of your time at each stop, and cover the trail over a full day.
You can take a Boston freedom trail guided tour from the Freedom Trail Foundation with hilarious and knowledgable guides costumed in 18th-century garb, or simply undertake it yourself. The final stop on the trail is the Old North Church. You can enter the church basement by turning the clock dial for a code. The freedom trail code is 1R (fReedom) 2A (trAil) 3I (traIl) 4L (traiL) 5R (tRail) 60 (freedOm) 7A (trAil) 8D (freeDom).
History buffs or simply parents wishing to give kids a peek into the formation of a country, this is your stop. Tickets for Freedom Trail tours depend on duration and group size, but the fun sure is guaranteed. Freedom Trail is one of the attractions in Boston Itinerary 1 Day. Must visit this awesome attraction. We recommend planning your visit beforehand.
Explore the 16 historic landmarks on freedom trail in Boston
- Boston Common
- Park Street Church
- Massachusetts State House
- King's Chapel
- Granary Burying Ground
- USS Constitution
- Old South Meeting House
- Old Corner Bookstore
- King's Chapel Burying Ground
- Old State House
- Benjamin Franklin Statue & Boston Latin School
- Faneuil Hall
- Old North Church
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Site of the Boston Massacre
- Paul Revere House
- Bunker Hill Monument
Freedom Trail Travel Tips
- The Freedom Trail boston makes for an excellent morning jog oppurtunity.
- The trail is handicapped accessible.
- Freedom Trail Tours tickets can be purchased online or at spots around the city. There’s a tour roughly every 1 - 2 hours.
- Not all the stops on the trail are handicapped accessible.
- Best time to visit freedom trail is in the morning.
- freedom trail boston phone number - 617-727-3676
Entrance Ticket Details For Freedom Trail
- Adult: USD 13
- Seniors/Students: USD 11
- Child: USD 11
Freedom Trail audio tour price: USD 15
Freedom trail parking tickets: USD 13
Freedom Trail Hours
- Freedom trail timings: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Freedom Trail audio tour timing: 9 am to 5 pm
- History Tours timing - 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2pm, 3 pm, 4 pm
- Reverse Walk History Tours timing - 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm June 30 - October 30
- North End Tour timing - 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, mid-Spring through October 30
- USS Constitution is closed on Monday and seasonally Monday - Wednesday.
- Freedom trail close on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
How to Reach Freedom Trail
- Park Street Station
- Keneddy’s Midtown
- Sam La Grassa’s
- Boston Waterfront Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.58% of people who visit Boston include Freedom Trail in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.76% of people start their Freedom Trail visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Freedom Trail
89.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Freedom Trail