Massachusetts State HouseCurrently Open
- Address: 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133, United States, 2133 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6177222000
- Fax: +1-6177424528
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Educational Site, Historical Site, Architecture , Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
The State Capitol is an impressive building, with it’s prominent and pine cone topped dome ostentatiously gilded in gold leaf. Various architectural styles have been mixed into it’s structure. Be sure to take the volunteer guided tour; the staff is very friendly and enthusiastic and will provide with an enthralling an detailed account of the building’s history; which includes the Boston Massacre and the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Art works, murals, stained glass, marble and high ceilings all combine to give an impression of grandness. There’s almost nothing bad to be said about the place. Massachusetts State House is one of the attractions in Boston Itinerary 1 Day. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Massachusetts State House Travel Tips
- Combine the tour with a visit to the Shaw Memorial across the street for a complete experience.
- You may only enter through the front.
How to Reach Massachusetts State House
- Beacon St stand
- Kennedy’s Midtown
- Sam La Grassa’s
- Sal’s Pizza
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Massachusetts State House Address: 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133, United States, 2133
- Massachusetts State House Contact Number: +1-6177222000
- Massachusetts State House Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Massachusetts State House: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.17% of people who visit Boston include Massachusetts State House in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40.58% of people start their Massachusetts State House visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Massachusetts State House
68.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Massachusetts State House
People normally club together Old North Church and Boston Public Garden while planning their visit to Massachusetts State House.