New England Aquarium1962 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6179735200
- Ticket Price: 21 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Aquarium, Family And Kids
The New England Aquarium has held its prominence in light of the fact that it has such a great amount to offer voyagers that it is difficult to visit the city without feeling committed to head to the aquarium no less than once. Inside, you'll be transported into an universe of maritime miracle and see fantastic sights, from jaw-dropping sharks swimming around you as you stand encased in a defensive shield of thick glass. The others are a delightful penguin display, where you can watch these lively animals trick around and, assuming that you're lucky, see them swallow their supper of crisp fish entire. With over 20,000 creatures from 600 separate species on presentation, it is hard not to see why the aquarium is so overall went to. You can see different kinds of ocean life, from the previously stated sharks and penguins to small crabs. Get your journey sorted by making a plan around New England Aquarium using Boston trip planner.
Entrance Ticket Details For New England Aquarium
- Adult: $20.95
- Senior (60+ yrs): $18.95
- College: $18.95
- Child (3-17): $13.95
- People with mobility(wheelchair bound) or visual disablilities may vivist free of charge. Guide/service dogs are permitted.
- Teachers and college students get discounted prices.
- Imax Tickets or The Aquarium Imax Combo cost more.
- There’s a souvenir shop here, but it’s a little pricey.
- Visit the official website for other price details.
New England Aquarium Hours
Reservations Department Hours
- November – March: (Monday – Saturday) 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- April – October: (Seven days/week) 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 6 pm
- July 1 - September 7 (Labor Day)
- Sunday - Thursday: 9 am - 6 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 9 am - 7 pm
How to Reach New England Aquarium
- Blue Line Aquarium stop
- Salem Ferry
- Commuter boats
- Vintage Lounge
- Boston Chowda Co
- Regine Pizzeria
- Sultan’s Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
27% of people who visit Boston include New England Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.73% of people start their New England Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see New England Aquarium
54% of people prefer walking in order to reach New England Aquarium