Old South Meeting House259 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 310 Washington St, Boston, MA 02108, United States, 02108 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6174826439
- Fax: +1-6174829621
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site, Heritage Building, Social, Arts
The Old South Meeting House is a historic building that features a museum too. Which was once the biggest building in the city of Boston, was the place where the organization of the famous ‘Boston Tea Party’ was planned back in 1773. The house was saved from the ruins that could be caused in the Great Boston Fire of 1872. The house today is often used as a wedding venue as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Old South Meeting House
- Adults: $6
- Seniors (62+) and Student ID: $5
- Children (6-18): $1
- Children (0-6): Free
Old South Meeting House Hours
- Closed: Thanksgiving day
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Old South Meeting House Address: 310 Washington St, Boston, MA 02108, United States, 02108
- Old South Meeting House Contact Number: +1-6174826439
- Old South Meeting House Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Old South Meeting House Price: 6 USD
- Time required to visit Old South Meeting House: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.16% of people who visit Boston include Old South Meeting House in their plan
25% of people start their Old South Meeting House visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Old South Meeting House
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old South Meeting House
People normally club together Top Of The Hub and Faneuil Hall while planning their visit to Old South Meeting House.