Quincy Market2330 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 220 N Market St, Boston, MA 02169, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6175231300
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Concert, Market
Built on the site of Boston’s first market, this is favorite stop for locals and tourists alike for some a quick meal and exhaustive shopping. About seventeen casual restaurants and bars and a smattering of upscale dining establishments are spread out between over a hundred stores. Pretty much any spot is a good place to lounge, and knowing this, the local street artists will come in many colors to dance and play for your entertainment. Sometimes there is even symphonic concert.. all for free. And they’ve just put in acharming carousel or the kids. Boston trip planner will help you figure out how to reach Quincy Market.
Quincy Market Travel Tips
- Check out Durgin Park, a Yankee style restaurant.
- Parking can be a problem.
- Faneuil Hall is just a stone throw away from here.
How to Reach Quincy Market
- By Train: Quincy Centre Station
- By Bus: Bus Stops on Washington Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.77% of people who visit Boston include Quincy Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.03% of people start their Quincy Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Quincy Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quincy Market