Samuel Adams BreweryCurrently Closed
- Address: 30 Germania St, Boston, MA 02130, USA, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6173685080
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Family And Kids
If you are interested to know more about alcoholic beverages and especially beer, then you can always plan to visit the Samuel Adams brewery. For the past 30 years, the brewery has been delivering best quality beers. Using modern technology and maintaining the pioneering quality, this brewery produces its popular beers. Visiting the tap room of the facility you can taste various types of beers like Sam '76, lemon drop ipl, oyster stout, Boston lager and much more. Apart from Sunday the brewery remains opened for the rest of the days in a week. You can take a tour of the whole of Samuel Adams with your friends and buy your preferred beers at reasonable rates from here. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Boston itinerary 5 days.
- If you visit, the beer is free, though a donation is suggested.
- Make sure to take the guided tour for a humorous and informative recouting of the brewery’s history and methid of brewing.
- Tipping the employees is a great way to get them friendly to you.
- If you’re not a US citizen, you will have to provide proof of age by showing your passport.
- Just to make it clear, they won’t actually take you around the brewing process or building, merely tell you about it.
- The neighborhood is downscale.
- Bus 42 to stop - Washington St @ School St
- Bus 42 to stop - Washington St @ Montebello Rd
- Tres Gatos
- JP Seafood Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.52% of people who visit Boston include Samuel Adams Brewery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
73.41% of people start their Samuel Adams Brewery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Samuel Adams Brewery
91.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samuel Adams Brewery
Beer lovers paradise. I recommend taking one of their brewery tours. They have a fantastic selection of freshly brewed beers. Ask for any of the seasonal brews. Do spend some time at their merchandise store. The have a nice outdoor seating area which also includes a fireplace
The tour here was great!! Ava, our tour guide, was very funny and did a great job wrangling a large crowd of beer thirsty people. The tour was really interesting and informative. This brewery is definitely unique in the Sam Adams family of breweries so it's definitely worth a visit
Best tour ever! Jack the tour guide was the most enthusiastic, personable, and exciting tour guide I have ever had. He made the entire thing fun it was really informative and you got free beer and the tour was free you cannot ask for any better than that!
Go on the tour! Such a fun experience. Our host was amazing and they gave us so many free samples. You’ll definitely walk out feeling a little tipsy (if you want). You also get to try a rotating new tap flavor!
The tour has been my favourite part of our Boston visit up there with the Sox, Pats and Celts games we saw! The tour is truly phenomenal, the donations go to charities and our guide was hilarious. Add to that tastings of 3 beers and it makes for a brilliant time. Eat first otherwise can get tipsy quickly and spend too much in the shop! The taproom is definitely worth a visit with some nice beers to try and a chill place to sit and talk.