The Marriott Boston Custom House1205 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 McKinley Square Boston, MA 02109, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6173106300
- Tags: Art And Culture, Library, Historical Site, Architecture , Nature
The Custom House of Boston was built in the 17th Century. It is a famous place for trade and commerce in Boston. The house has antique architectural design. Situated on the State Street, the Custom House of Boston acts under the custom department of the federal government. The house has big pillars with extremely well decorated interior and exterior. With the support of the many pillars, this piece of architecture not only inspires awe of the visitors, but also symbolises durability and strength.
It has a well organised courtyard in front of it with lush green vegetation surrounding the entire area. The wheelchairs, the traditional elevators, the stairways make this Custom House a heritage place in Boston. The building with its grandeur and aristocracy stands as emblem of Boston history. The entrance of the building comprise of a portico well organized and well maintained. There are large columns around the walls. The inside of the building has a large place where different goods are kept. It has a well kept library where the history of the Custom House can be found easily. There is a cellar inside the Custom House which can lead us to the basement.
The Marriott Boston Custom House Travel Tips
- The custom house has a big adjoining tower, which has watches on all the four sides at the top. The tower is well decorated so that during the night the light effect looks beautiful.
How to Reach The Marriott Boston Custom House
- McKinley Square stop
- Sakurabana Japanese Restaurant
- Jose McIntyre’s
- Brandy Pete’s
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Marriott Boston Custom House Address: 3 McKinley Square Boston, MA 02109, United States
- The Marriott Boston Custom House Contact Number: +1-6173106300
- The Marriott Boston Custom House Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.53% of people who visit Boston include The Marriott Boston Custom House in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.67% of people start their The Marriott Boston Custom House visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Marriott Boston Custom House
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Marriott Boston Custom House
People normally club together Freedom Trail and Quincy Market while planning their visit to The Marriott Boston Custom House.