How to Reach Boulder
The Easiest Way to Reach Boulder
HOW TO GET TO BOULDER
- By Plane: The closest airport that serves Boulder is the Denver International Airport. From Denver airport, you can get on a private bus or a taxi to reach Boulder. It takes approximately 70 minutes to reach Boulder from Denver International Airport. Alternatively, you can also drive from Denver. The route offers some of the best views.
HOW TO GET AROUND BOULDER
- By Bus: The city is well-connected internally through the RTD bus system. They help in easier and faster transportation.
- By Car: Only if you are planning to travel for a long distance inside the city, rent a car. Also take the huge traffic and the pedestrian population into consideration.
- By Bicycle: It is a common practice for the locals of Boulder to commute within the city on a bicycle. And there is also a concept called Bike sharing program. They cost even cheaper.
Modes of Transportation in Boulder
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Boulder. The most preferred mode of transport in Boulder is Bike.
Average distance: 3.61 km Average time: 14.8 min
Bike 40%Bike 17.5 min Overall average time for 5.72 kms 17.5 min
Walking 20%Walking 20 min Bike 10 min Overall average time for 2.41 kms 30 min
Car 40%Driving 4.5 min Overall average time for 2.11 kms 4.5 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Sedona
- How To Reach Tucson
- How To Reach Lahaina
- How To Reach Williamsburg
- How To Reach Philadelphia
- How To Reach Page
- How To Reach Aspen
- How To Reach Virginia Beach
- How To Reach Austin
- How To Reach Santa Fe
- Cities Near Boulder
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.