How to Reach Boulder, Colorado
The Easiest Way to Reach Boulder
HOW TO GET TO BOULDER
- By Plane: The closest airport that serves Boulder is the Denver International Airport. From Denver airport, you can get on a private bus or a taxi to reach Boulder. It takes approximately 70 minutes to reach Boulder from Denver International Airport. Alternatively, you can also drive from Denver. The route offers some of the best views.
HOW TO GET AROUND BOULDER
- By Bus: The city is well-connected internally through the RTD bus system. They help in easier and faster transportation.
- By Car: Only if you are planning to travel for a long distance inside the city, rent a car. Also take the huge traffic and the pedestrian population into consideration.
- By Bicycle: It is a common practice for the locals of Boulder to commute within the city on a bicycle. And there is also a concept called Bike sharing program. They cost even cheaper.
Are you looking for a Boulder travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Boulder
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Boulder. The most preferred mode of transport in Boulder is Bike.
Average distance: 3.61 km Average time: 14.8 min
Bike 40%Bike 17.5 min Overall average time for 5.72 kms 17.5 min
Walking 20%Walking 20 min Bike 10 min Overall average time for 2.41 kms 30 min
Car 40%Driving 4.5 min Overall average time for 2.11 kms 4.5 min
How to Reach Boulder from Nearby Cities
|Broomfield to Boulder||20.62 km||20 mins|
|Denver to Boulder||43.59 km||1 hour 20 mins|
- How to reach Denver
- How to reach Estes Park
- How to reach Highlands Ranch
- How to reach U.s. Air Force Academy
- How to reach Colorado Springs
- How to reach Aspen
- How to reach Crested Butte
- How to reach Silt
- How to reach Morrill
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco