Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1501 Lee Hill Dr #17, Boulder, CO 80304, USA, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3034997301
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Winery, Vineyard, Adults
Known for its peculiar taste and quality, the wine of Bookcliff Vineyards is something that you definitely should not miss. The wine made in this vineyards is very distinguished as they are only made from cent percent Colorado grapes grown and nurtured under extreme care in the vineyards of Palisade. Here you can get to see a variety of wines ranging from red and white wines to sweet dessert wines. You can taste the sample during your visit and learn about everything related to this art, right from farming to brewing. A very informative and intriguing collection to see and engage yourself into.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room
- Tasting of five wines - 5 USD (Refunded on the purchase of two bottles)
- Additional fee for special wines - 2 USD.
- Club members and their guests receive free tasting once a month.
How to Reach Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room
- Bus Station: Broadway & Lee Hill Dr
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boulder before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boulder and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.29% of people who visit Boulder include Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room in their plan
95% of people start their Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bookcliff Vineyards Tasting Room