Dairy Center For The Arts22 Votes
- Address: 2590 Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80302, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-3034407826
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Dairy Center for the Arts was incepted in 1992 with an aim to provide a national platform to budding artists and individuals. The place was originally owned by Watts-Hardy Dairy and was later renovated as an art supporting platform that today, is well recognised example of urban development. The place was brought to life in order to create acceptance of all types of genre amid people and enhance the talent of local artists by providing guidance and encouragement. Apart from that, there are art galleries and teaching studios for visitors to have a tour and enjoy.
Dairy Center For The Arts Travel Tips
- Door gets open 20 minutes prior the show.
- Food is not allowed inside the theatre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dairy Center For The Arts
- 5 USD is requested as donation for gallery visits.
- Prices may vary for different performances. Contact the authorities for more info.
Dairy Center For The Arts Hours
Hartman Box Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday : 10 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday : 12 PM to 7:30 PM
- Sunday : 12 PM to 5PM
- One hour prior to performances outside of regular working hours.
- McMahon Gallery: Monday and Tuesday : 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesday - Friday: 9 AM - 8 PM, Saturday and Sunday: 1 PM - 6 PM
- Polly Addison Gallery: Open from 9 AM - 8 PM daily.
- Hand-Rudy Gallery: Open from 9 AM - 8 PM daily.
- MacMillan Family Lobby: Open from 9 AM - 8 PM daily.
- Monday to Friday : 9 AM to 5 PM
How to Reach Dairy Center For The Arts
- Bus Station: 28th St & Walnut St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boulder before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boulder and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.23% of people who visit Boulder include Dairy Center For The Arts in their plan
57.14% of people start their Dairy Center For The Arts visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Dairy Center For The Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dairy Center For The Arts
Dairy Center For The Arts Reviews & Ratings
Only was able to see one theatre but it seemed like a very cool venue. Would love to see a floor plan.
I saw my first play today Romeo & Juliet if you get a chase to see it go ! The ending was so graceful and a brilliant touch ! Director Mark Ragan did a wonderful job ! Thank you so much but I think you got me hooked on performing arts !!! Looking forward to the next one!!
Wide variety of entertainment and state of the art venues producing new and inclusive art. Worth a visit.
It's been wonderful watching "the dairy" metamorphose into a striking-looking venue--and it even stayed open during massive renovation! All along, though, for quite a few years now, I've enjoyed going there to thought-provoking films and performances. More recently, I've been alternately moved and stunned and thoroughly entertained by the live productions of BETC (the excellent Boulder Ensemble Theatre Company). And notably, "Silent Sky," which my visiting 17 year old granddaughter last year selected completely by chance from the then current offerings of the Friday Magazine of the Daily Camera. We were both transported by the acting and production. The staff have been consistently welcoming and friendly, and I've always felt there that I was in a very special place within my own community, a true treasure--no exaggeration.
I've only been here once but its a great venue for the arts. I loved it!