Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western ArtCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 6055 Longbow Dr, Boulder, CO 80301, USA, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3037293412
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art - Review
One of the very popular places in the city of Boulder, this museum enchants its visitors with its colorful variety of exhibits and numerous art pieces renowned for their originality and uniqueness. The museum showcases a private collection of artist Edward P. Trumble with more than 300 paintings and sculptures spawned by him. His collection also includes curated art work of various artists from across the country that he has visited till now. Travellers who are interested in western art must definitely visit the place for an interesting and delightful experience.
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art Information
- Tickets are based on first come first serve basis.
- Maximum 20 people per tour.
- Minimum age for admission is 5 years.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by the adults.
- Group visits require one chaperone and 3 guests.
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
- Parking is free as well.
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art Hours
Monday to Friday:
- Free Plant Tour: 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 2:00pm
- Free Art Museum and Gift Shop: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Free Plant Tour: Not Offered.
- Free Art Museum and Gift Shop: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Free Plant Tour: Not Offered.
- Free Art Museum and Gift Shop: 10:00am to 5:00pm
How To reach Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art by Public Transport
- Bus Station: Spine Rd & Longbow Dr
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Boulder before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boulder and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art
18.53% of people who visit Boulder include Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
45% of people start their Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art Trips
Leanin' Tree Museum Of Western Art, Boulder Reviews
Came to see the statue museum— sad to see it gone. Extremely nice people at reception though and they have a very cute gift shop with all sorts of gift cards and interesting Western artworks.
Really enjoyed my visit here. Greeting cards are fun to read even if you don't want to buy one to send to someone. Maybe you should buy one and send it. Someone would love that.
We stopped here to see the museum but we're sad to see that it had closed down. We had a very nice tour of the factory though. It was interesting and informative.
Absolutely amazing museum. Filled to the brim with stunning Western themed art, including paintings and metal sculptures. I was very impressed with the display and the quality of the art. Large gift store too!
Great examples of sculpture and paintings of western US culture. Unfortunately it is closing at the end of August 2017. The owner of this private collection will be selling all of the art works at auction.