Switzerland TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Boulder, CO 80302, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Adventure
An historic rail route that had once been a bustling line for commutation. Today, the place stands as a popular and busy tourist attraction among people. Known for its scenic surrounding and stunning landscape, the place keeps hustling with adventurers and hikers who come here for various activities such as hiking, mountain biking or jogging. It is also a popular destination for visitors who wish to enjoy a simple walk or run their dogs along the trail. The trail starts from either way, from Sugar loaf mountain in the south towards the Gold Hill or vice versa. Regardless of whatever activity you choose to do, you can rest assured to have a good time here.
Entrance Ticket Details For Switzerland Trail
- Entry is free.
Switzerland Trail Hours
- Accessible from May to October.
- Can be visited in the mornings as well.
How to Reach Switzerland Trail
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boulder before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boulder and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Switzerland Trail Address: Boulder, CO 80302, USA, United States
- Switzerland Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Switzerland Trail(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Switzerland Trail: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.29% of people who visit Boulder include Switzerland Trail in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
40% of people start their Switzerland Trail visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Switzerland Trail
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Switzerland Trail
People normally club together Boulder Reservoir and Flagstaff Mountain while planning their visit to Switzerland Trail.