A park specifically dedicated to biking, it is a very interesting place for travellers who shares a great liking for this sport. Known as North America’s most picturesque bike park, the place offers a lot to its visitors. It has family trails, cycle courses, dirt jumps and pump parks apt enough to caters the need of all kind of travellers, from quietude seeking individuals, to well versed hiking professionals. Definitely a must to visit for anyone who wish to enjoy a nice time amid a great surrounding.
Valmont Bike Park Travel Tips
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The park is specifically for bike use. Walking and running is discouraged.
- Dogs are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Valmont Bike Park
- Fee will be accessed for groups, rentals, events and commercial uses. Contact the authorities for more details.
Valmont Bike Park Hours
- Open from Dawn to Dusk.
- The park may be closed occasionally due to special events, for maintenance or weather condition.
How to Reach Valmont Bike Park
- Bus Station: Valmont Rd & Airport Rd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Boulder before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Boulder and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.12% of people who visit Boulder include Valmont Bike Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Valmont Bike Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Valmont Bike Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valmont Bike Park