Alum Chine BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Alum Chine, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH4 8HW, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
From Alum Chine Gardens as you move down, you come across a beautiful wide golden sand beach with a gradual slope into the sea. This beach is known as Alum Chine Beach. If you are with your kids, this Blue Flag award winning beach is the place to spend a nice afternoon. Plenty of amenities like beachbeds, barbecue and beach huts are available to enjoy a day out on this beach. When you are coming to this beach, you can bring a picnic basket to enjoy a picnic in the designated area. Dog owners will be happy because the beach allows petsto play around. Even for kids, the beach is safe because it has lifeguard services available during morning hours.
For refreshment, you can visit the restaurants and cafes available on the beach.
Alum Chine Beach Travel Tips
- Free entry.
- Pets are allowed.
- Deck chairs are available on rent.
- It is a natural attraction; can be visited any time of the day.
How to Reach Alum Chine Beach
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bournemouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bournemouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alum Chine Beach Address: Alum Chine, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH4 8HW, United Kingdom
- Alum Chine Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Alum Chine Beach(preferred time): 08:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Alum Chine Beach: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.14% of people who visit Bournemouth include Alum Chine Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60.38% of people start their Alum Chine Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Alum Chine Beach
50.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alum Chine Beach
People normally club together Durley Chine Beach and Westbourne while planning their visit to Alum Chine Beach.