Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth
About Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth
Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth - Address, Phone Number
Address: Bournemouth BH6 4EN, England
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Trail, Wildlife Sanctuary , Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Magnificent! That’s the first word you will say when you visit Hengistbury Head. This site is often referred as the historic headland of Bournemouth and is also considered as an important site in terms of archeology. It lies between Bournemouth and Mudeford and extends out to the English Channel. According to many travel portals, this headland is considered as a prominent site for exploring wildlife. Walk up to the edge of the headland and you get to see beautiful beaches from a distance, spread right in front of your eyes. Don’t overlook the striking view across the New Forest, Isle of Wight and Purbecks. The best part of this tourist site is, it is accessible for individuals belonging to different age groups.
A great place for a day out whether you are walking or cycling!
Hengistbury Head Ticket Prices
- Free entry.
Hengistbury Head Opening and Closing Hours
Visitor center –
- Easter to the end of October: 10am – 5pm.
- Beginning of November to Easter: 10am – 4pm.
How To reach Hengistbury Head by Public Transport
- Yellow Bus – 33 to Harbour Road and follow Broadway.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bournemouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bournemouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hengistbury Head
- Hampton By Hilton Bournemouth
- West Cliff Lift - Bournemouth Borough Council
- Charminster Chapel
- Bournemouth International Centre
- Bournemouth Natural Science Society
- Bournemouth Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bournemouth
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bournemouth
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bournemouth
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bournemouth
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bournemouth
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bournemouth