How to Reach Bournemouth, United Kingdom
The Easiest Way to Reach Bournemouth
HOW TO GET TO BOURNEMOUTH
- By Car: If you are coming by road from the South-West of England, the journey will be via the M27 and turns into the dual- carriageway A31 and passes through the New Forest. At Ringwood look for the Bournemouth exit at A338.
- By Train: If you wish to come by train to Bournemouth, many South West trains from London Waterloo and other places of South Coast, like Poole and Weymouth. CrossCountry trains from Manchester via Birmingham New Street Terminate stops at Bournemouth. Trains from other cities like Nottingham and Newcastle also stop at Bournemouth.
- By Bus: Greyhound and National Express Bus from London comes to Bournemouth.
- By Air: If you wish to come by air, various flights from different European cities come to Bournemouth Airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND BOURNEMOUTH
- Bournemouth is a small town to explore on foot. However, city buses like Yellow buses are available serving both within the city as well as the outskirts. Taxis are also available.
Are you looking for a Bournemouth travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bournemouth
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bournemouth. The most preferred mode of transport in Bournemouth is Car.
Average distance: 4.75 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 4.75 kms 20 min
- How to reach Weymouth
- How to reach Abbotsbury
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Winchester
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Exeter
- How to reach Bristol
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach London
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to reach Leeds