Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium266 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Pier Approach | West Beach, BournemouthBH2 5AA, England, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1202311993
- Ticket Price: 12 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
A beautiful aquarium that takes you into a mysterious underwater world through a spectacular journey! This beautiful aquarium houses some awesome marine creatures like sharks, rare green sea turtles, piranhas, brightly colored clownfish, amazing octopus and poisonous lionfish. Discover these amazing underwater creatures and experience the world’s first virtual interactive Dive cage trip without getting wet.
Pay a visit to the other sections of the aquarium like the Global Meltdown where you can experience the effect of sudden climate change. Let your kids enjoy the feeding session where you can feed some unusual marine creatures like Oriental small clawed otters, penguins and some dangerous species like shark as well.
A perfect destination for spending some fun time with kids and families!
Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Travel Tips
- The aquarium is accessible for all individuals (including disabled people).
- In rainy season, the visitors are advised to leave pushchairs at home because the aquarium remains crowded.
- Separate parking spaces are available for disabled people.
Entrance Ticket Details For Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium
- Adult (16-59 years) – £11.95
- Child (3 -15years) –£7.95
- Family of 3 (2 adults + 1 child) – £24.95
- Family of 4 (2 adults + 2 children) – £29.95
- Familyof 5 (2 adults +3 children)-£34.95
- Family of 6 (2 adults +4 children) – £39.95
- Student (16years + with valid ID) – £9.95
- Senior ( 60 and above) – £9.95
- Disabled (proof may be required)-£9.95
- Carer (with disabled visitor) – £9.95
- All pre-booked groups of 10 or more people receive special discounted rates.
- Buying tickets online can give discounts on the ticket price.
Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Hours
- Last admission: 5pm
- Closing times vary throughout the year, Please see calendar in the official website prior to visiting.
- Otter Talk & feed: 10:30am
- Penguins talk & feed: 11:30am
- Shark talk: 12:30pm
How to Reach Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium
- By Yellow bus – 2b, 035, CS, 12,18, 33, A1 and get off at Bournemouth Pier on Bath Road.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bournemouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bournemouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Address: Pier Approach | West Beach, BournemouthBH2 5AA, England, United Kingdom
- Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Contact Number: +44-1202311993
- Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium Price: 12 GBP
- Best time to visit Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium(preferred time): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
55.77% of people who visit Bournemouth include Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.64% of people start their Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium
83.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium
People normally club together Bournemouth Lower, Central And Upper Gardens and Shelley Theatre while planning their visit to Oceanarium- The Bournemouth Aquarium.