Rock ReefCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Pier Approach, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 5AA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1202983983
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure
Rock Reef - Review
Looking for a place to get the perfect adrenaline rush? Look no further- come to the Rock Reef. It is one of the new attractions of Bournemouth that brings both indoor and outdoor activities together. It is a place where you get to experience fun, exercise, adventure and challenging activities. Its activities are categorized under four names, Clip n Climb, The Pier cave, Highline and the PierZip.
- Clip n Climb: It has around 25 climbing challenges, giving you the most thrilling experience. However, don’t be scared while trying these features as they are absolutely safe.
- The Pier cave: Enter the cave to experience the twists and turn, grotto and ball pits.
- Highline: It has 10 obstacle aerial courses where you will hang above the ground with nothing beneath your feet. Try out its swinging logs and ropes.
- Pier Zip: It is the first pier to shore dual zipwire with a launch tower towering above the sea.
Rock Reef Information
- You need to be physically fit in order to try their activities.
- The site is over throughout the week.
How To reach Rock Reef by Public Transport
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bournemouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bournemouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rock Reef
79.48% of people who visit Bournemouth include Rock Reef in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Rock Reef visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rock Reef
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rock Reef
Rock Reef Trips
Rock Reef, Bournemouth Reviews
Traveled from Oxford for the Air Show today (30/8/18) and stopped off here for a late breakfast before heading for the beach. My children & I thoroughly enjoyed our meals & excellent hot chocolate they served. A very easy five St🌟R rating this morning.
Great 5th birthday party there today. Children all loved it and staff were really helpful. Food basic but good coffee for the adults!!
We went to do the Pier Zip experience. Staff very thorough and professional with the security aspects of harnesses before our launch from top of tower. Made us feel at ease with experience as we're nearly 60! I recommend this activity to anybody, whatever their age.
Good activity for the kids. We did also the zip wire and it is great fun
This place is fabulous! Enjoyed by both kids and adults. We did the climbing and the high line, would recommend both. Leap of faith is very scary but worth paying £3 extra for the adrenaline!