- Address: Seamoor Road / Poole Road, BournemouthBH4 9AA, England, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-1202237171
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Town, Specialty Shop
If you are a shopaholic, Westbourne is your destination. A suburban region of Bournemouth located between Branksome, Poole and the center of the city, the region is filled with many shops, salons, cafes and restaurants. The region offers a unique experience to those shoppers who are a die-hard fan of fake copies of high street fashion. Hence, if your pocket doesn’t let you buy one of the beautiful Gucci clutch, you might come across the first copy of the same clutch on this street. If budget is stopping you from picking up your favorite brand then why not just give this option a try?
Besides, you might also come across some unique services like pet grooming center, shoe repairing center and even craft teaching center as well.
As a whole, the region is the perfect one-stop for shopping and leisure.
Westbourne Travel Tips
- Ask the locals about the opening times of the shops.
- Free entry.
How to Reach Westbourne
- Bus no.s – 1b, 1c, 16, 18, 20, M1, M2, n1, n2 and get off at the Westbourne (SW-bound).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bournemouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bournemouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Westbourne Address: Seamoor Road / Poole Road, BournemouthBH4 9AA, England, United Kingdom
- Westbourne Contact Number: +44-1202237171
- Westbourne Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Westbourne(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Westbourne: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
44.86% of people who visit Bournemouth include Westbourne in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.65% of people start their Westbourne visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Westbourne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westbourne
People normally club together Alum Chine Beach and Bournemouth Lower, Central And Upper Gardens while planning their visit to Westbourne.