Events and Festivals in Bozeman
- Sweat Pea Festival: Held in the first week of August every year.
- Livingston Farmers Market: Held in May.
- Bozeman Ice Festival: Held in December.
- Downtown Trick or Treating: Held on Halloween.
- Annual Bozeman Bluegrass Festival: Arts and culture festival held in November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bozeman
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bozeman
Save 5%Erik's Ranch Property Trail RideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 HrBook Now
Save 1%Private Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing ToursNew on TripHobo
Duration: FlexibleBook Now
Save 2%Junior Snowboard Rental PackageNew on TripHobo
Duration: 30 DaysBook Now
Save 4%Kayak RentalNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now