Events and Festivals in Bozeman
- Sweat Pea Festival: Held in the first week of August every year.
- Livingston Farmers Market: Held in May.
- Bozeman Ice Festival: Held in December.
- Downtown Trick or Treating: Held on Halloween.
- Annual Bozeman Bluegrass Festival: Arts and culture festival held in November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bozeman
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bozeman
Trail Rides at Erik's RanchNew on TripHobo
Erik's Ranch proudly offers trail rides in Paradise Valley, Montana! Saddle up for an exciting trail ride guided by the anima...Book Now
Save 7%Whitewater Rafting on the Clark Fork RiverNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Whitewater river rafting through the Alberton Gorge on the Clark Fork River in Western Montana. Full day trips last 5 hours o...
Save 21%Missoula Puzzling AdventureNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Turn Missoula into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, wh...
Full Day Boat Rental at Big Sky ResortNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Days
Stand up paddle boards, canoes and kayaks are at your disposal for the day. Lake Levinsky at the Big Sky Resort, is a b...Book Now