Events and Festivals in Bozeman
- Sweat Pea Festival: Held in the first week of August every year.
- Livingston Farmers Market: Held in May.
- Bozeman Ice Festival: Held in December.
- Downtown Trick or Treating: Held on Halloween.
- Annual Bozeman Bluegrass Festival: Arts and culture festival held in November.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bozeman
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bozeman