Events and Festivals in Bozeman
- Sweat Pea Festival: Held in the first week of August every year.
- Livingston Farmers Market: Held in May.
- Bozeman Ice Festival: Held in December.
- Downtown Trick or Treating: Held on Halloween.
- Annual Bozeman Bluegrass Festival: Arts and culture festival held in November.
Trip plans for Bozeman
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bozeman
Bozeman Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bozeman
Save 31%Missoula Puzzling AdventureNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Turn Missoula into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, wh...
Trail Rides at Erik's RanchNew on TripHobo
Erik's Ranch proudly offers trail rides in Paradise Valley, Montana! Saddle up for an exciting trail ride guided by the anima...Book Now
Private Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing ToursNew on TripHobo
Winter is a magical time in Yellowstone. The crowds are gone and snow lays upon the park's great landscape. Cross-country ski...Book Now
Junior Snowboard Rental PackageNew on TripHobo
Duration: 30 Days
Enjoy the most convenient ski rental experience in the world by having all your equipment delivered right to your accommodati...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Four Corners
- Events & Festivals in Yellowstone National Park
- Events & Festivals in Island Park
- Events & Festivals in Red Lodge
- Events & Festivals in Anaconda
- Events & Festivals in Grand Teton National Park