Middle Cottonwood Trail5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Saddle Mountain Rd Jeep Trail, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
One of the hiking trails close to Bozeman is the Middle Cottonwood Trailhead. This is one of the high-difficulty hiking trails near town. Wildflowers are a common occurrence in the spring and summer months here. You will often see dogs hiking along the route with their owners. The route is parallel to the Middle Cottonwood Creek. It ends at the summit of the Saddle Peak. Most of the climb towards the mountain is quite steep and exhausting. However, there are boulders on which you can rest for a while if you feel too exhausted. This trail can be accessed all year long.
Middle Cottonwood Trail Travel Tips
- Wear sturdy shoes and warm clothes while hiking here.
How to Reach Middle Cottonwood Trail
- You can hire a taxi or car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bozeman before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bozeman and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Middle Cottonwood Trail Address: Saddle Mountain Rd Jeep Trail, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA, United States
- Middle Cottonwood Trail Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Middle Cottonwood Trail(preferred time): 08:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Middle Cottonwood Trail: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.75% of people who visit Bozeman include Middle Cottonwood Trail in their plan
60% of people start their Middle Cottonwood Trail visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Middle Cottonwood Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Middle Cottonwood Trail
People normally club together Montana Grizzly Encounter and Bridger Bowl Ski Area while planning their visit to Middle Cottonwood Trail.