Montana Grizzly Encounter261 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 80 Bozeman Hill Rd, Bozeman, MT 59715, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4065868893
- Ticket Price: 7 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Montana Grizzly Encounter is the place to be if you want to see grizzly bears up close. The Encounter looks after the welfare of grizzly bears in a completely natural environment. Currently, there are five grizzly bears under the protection of the organisation. These bears have been rescued from captivity and given a chance to live a better life. Visitors can interact with the bears in their natural environment. It is a great way to learn about the bears and their natural behaviours. The animals enjoy interaction with humans and are not violent, given to the nasty environments from which they were rescued. The organisation has studied the behaviour of the species and offers special tips when interacting with them or while hiking in bear counties.
Montana Grizzly Encounter Travel Tips
- The organisation accepts donations for maintaining the bears. A list of items needed for taking care of the bears is put up on the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Montana Grizzly Encounter
- Children’s tickets (4-12 years): 5 USD
- Children aged 3 and below do not need a ticket.
- Seniors ticket (65 and above): 6 USD
How to Reach Montana Grizzly Encounter
- You can hire a taxi to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bozeman before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bozeman and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.19% of people who visit Bozeman include Montana Grizzly Encounter in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.1% of people start their Montana Grizzly Encounter visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Montana Grizzly Encounter
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Montana Grizzly Encounter
Montana Grizzly Encounter Reviews & Ratings
Is there a picnic area in grizzly museumAnswer Report Abuse