Lasalle Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2651 N.21st Rd, Marseilles, IL 61341, USA, 61341, United States Map
- Phone: +1-8153571608
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Fishing, Landmarks, Parks
A manmade lake built as a cooling pond for Commonwealth Edison’s LaSalle Power station, Lasalle Lake State Fish and Wildlife Area is a popular spot among the anglers. Covering approximately 2,058 acres, the lake provides facilities for boating and fishing under restricted conditions. The lake has black bass, striped bass, white bass, and hybrid striped bass which can be caught while fishing on the lake.
- Lasalle Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area Address: 2651 N.21st Rd, Marseilles, IL 61341, USA, 61341, United States
- Lasalle Lake State Fish And Wildlife Area Contact Number: +1-8153571608
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!