Steeton Hall Gateway2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Leeds LS25 5PD, UK, Bramham, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-3703331181
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
The Steeton Hall Gateway is a Grade I listed preserved structure from the 14th century which was built for Steelton Hall manor. The Steeton Hall Gateway is two storeys tall and features a central arch passage through which the vehicles can pass. There is also a smaller side passage by the main entrance and both are joined with the solid curtain walls. The gateway features grotesque Gargoyles, Coats of Arms and Heraldic Shields and is ornately crenellated. You can enter the first floor by accessing the spiral staircase and the battlements by accessing another staircase from there. The 1st floor made of limestone blocks is equipped with the garderobe chamber and a large chamber and boasts of the octagonal chimneystack, rows of stone corbels and heraldic carvings.
How to Reach Steeton Hall Gateway
- Bus 493 to stop –Wain Close
- Steeton Hall Gateway Address: Leeds LS25 5PD, UK, Bramham, United Kingdom
- Steeton Hall Gateway Contact Number: +44-3703331181
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!