Gage Park101 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 45 Main St S, Brampton, ON L6Y 1M9, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Opened in 1903, Gage Park is Brampton’s oldest municipal park and features a gazebo, a fountain, a wading pool, floral gardens, children’s play area, and walking trails. Surrounded by green trees, the park hosts evening concerts in summer and temperature-controlled ice-skating during winters. A veteran’s monument also stands in the park as a tribute to the Brampton men and women who served Canada. The multi-functional park hosts various recreational events making it a popular weekend getaway.
- Gage Park Address: 45 Main St S, Brampton, ON L6Y 1M9, Canada
- Gage Park Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Gage Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Gage Park Reviews & Ratings
Hello, I just want to know if skating is still going on in gage park.Answer Report Abuse