The execution and presentation of Branson’s Zoo is unusual compared to most offerings, because of its extremely high emphasis on visitor-animal interaction. For example:
- Live animal Shows: You’ll be able to touch some of the cuter, and more harmless animals.
- Exclusive Encounters: 20 minutes of playtime in which you can pet, feed and play with the group of animals of your choice! You’ll have to call up in advance though, and there’s additional, hefty fees involved. The animals include lions, tigers, sloths, babboons; and with kangaroos coming soon.
- Bottle Feed baby animals at 10am and 4pm.
- Foot Safari: Buy food from the zoo and feed the animals like antelope, zebra, kangaroo, big cats, medium cats, baboons, spider monkeys, lemurs in this 9 acre park.
- Parakeet Paradise: Feed and pamper these bright birds.
Branson's Promised Land Zoo Travel Tips
- Wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Branson's Promised Land Zoo
- For senior: USD 17
- For children: USD 11
- If you have more than 2 children, then every extra child can enter for just USD 6.
- Paradise Grill
- The Awakening
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.58% of people who visit Branson include Branson's Promised Land Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Branson's Promised Land Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Branson's Promised Land Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Branson's Promised Land Zoo
Branson's Promised Land Zoo Reviews & Ratings
Great place for a hands on experience with some exotic animals. Minus the lady who sold us the tickets, everyone else was so pleasant and welcoming. You can be as involved as you want. Definitely do the middle package at least that includes the VIP experience so you can be up close to the animals. Our girls loved it and they are 10 and 12. They do have a Military discount as well which we greatly appreciated. What a fun day.
It was truly a amazing experience. We did the ultimate excursion and the guide was fantastic. Even though I had a broken foot and on a scooter he made sure that I enjoy every step of the adventure. Truly amazing place and people. Can’t wait to go back! Also one on one with sloths and lemurs was an experience of a lifetime!
We spent the money for the Ultimate Excursion and it was well worth the money. We would do it again. We hand fed so many animals and the sloth interaction was amazing. Being able to feed so many different animals and see them up close and holding a kangaroo was so much fun. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. It was an overall excellent experience.
An amazing zoo with wonderful staff! We did the VIP tour and it was well worth the money! My son loved feeding all the animals from the bus, and I enjoyed it as well! He also thought it was cool to hold the python & the baby kangaroo! I loved seeing all the Bible quotes posted throughout the zoo! Definitely glad we visited!
My family and I loved the zoo! The singing dogs and petting zoo before our VIP tour were some of our favorites! Our guide on the bus tour was awesome and very funny! We didn't get to do the adventures part because the kids were to young which was a little disappointing because we really wanted to see a sloth up close but maybe another time! Highly recommend checking this place out!!