The execution and presentation of Branson’s Zoo is unusual compared to most offerings, because of its extremely high emphasis on visitor-animal interaction. For example:
- Live animal Shows: You’ll be able to touch some of the cuter, and more harmless animals.
- Exclusive Encounters: 20 minutes of playtime in which you can pet, feed and play with the group of animals of your choice! You’ll have to call up in advance though, and there’s additional, hefty fees involved. The animals include lions, tigers, sloths, babboons; and with kangaroos coming soon.
- Bottle Feed baby animals at 10am and 4pm.
- Foot Safari: Buy food from the zoo and feed the animals like antelope, zebra, kangaroo, big cats, medium cats, baboons, spider monkeys, lemurs in this 9 acre park.
- Parakeet Paradise: Feed and pamper these bright birds.
Branson's Promised Land Zoo Travel Tips
- Wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Branson's Promised Land Zoo
- For senior: USD 17
- For children: USD 11
- If you have more than 2 children, then every extra child can enter for just USD 6.
- Paradise Grill
- The Awakening
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.06% of people who visit Branson include Branson's Promised Land Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their Branson's Promised Land Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Branson's Promised Land Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Branson's Promised Land Zoo