Dewey Short Visitors Center126 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4500 MO-165, Branson, MO 65616, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173346394
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
This attraction is the best possible introduction to the Ozark area. Various elements are combined: A state-of-the-art interactive map, stunning wall murals, a replica of the Ozarks filled with its natural wildlife, a Native American exhibit and finally, dioramas of Ozark. There’s also an exhibit displaying the inner workings of a hydro-electric dam. Make sure you check out the wet lab, the gift shop, and three intriguing short films: Taming of the Riviera Blanche, Where Eagles Soar, and The Expedition of Lewis and Clark, 1804-1806. There’s a spot outside, a dock, where you can swim, fish or have a picnic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dewey Short Visitors Center
- Entry is free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dewey Short Visitors Center Address: 4500 MO-165, Branson, MO 65616, United States
- Dewey Short Visitors Center Contact Number: +1-4173346394
- Dewey Short Visitors Center Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Dewey Short Visitors Center(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dewey Short Visitors Center: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.42% of people who visit Branson include Dewey Short Visitors Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.29% of people start their Dewey Short Visitors Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dewey Short Visitors Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dewey Short Visitors Center
People normally club together Table Rock Lake And Dam and Castle Rock Resort And Water Park while planning their visit to Dewey Short Visitors Center.