Dinosaur Canyon Mini GolfCurrently Closed
- Address: 2501 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 65616, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173320887
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Theme Park, Golf Course, Family And Kids
The best part of mini-golf is how easy it is shape it to a particular theme. The founders of this place really put work into the theme, complete with a backstory and everything. The hero here the explorer, archaeologist, anthropologist, paleontologist, and part-time taxidermist from the University of Chicago, Professor Duffer A. Hacker! There are two 18-hole courses here shaped around his personal adventures.
- Dinosaur Canyon: A love for hot air balloons led the Professor crash landing in a canyon amongst animals long thought to be extinct! Golf your way through a land of fiery volcanoes and waterfalls.
- Lost Treasure: The Professor led gold and silver expeditions to islands off the coast of South America… and found an old mining trail built by Germans during WWI.
- Bad weather may shut the attraction down.
- Closing timings change everyday.
- Call the attraction to know exactly when.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.09% of people who visit Branson include Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.14% of people start their Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf
Great fun place for family or couples. Safe your receipt/scorecard and get half off your next game if played within a week. Also win free games if "hole in 1" gotten on mystery holes.
This is one of the better putt putt golf courses in Branson. Every time we visit Branson we male sure to go. By the name you can tell its dinosaur themed. There are two courses you can choose from. Great decor with the highlight being a volcano in the middle of the course that shoots real fire out of the top. 4 stars because the price could be a little lower. They offer military discounts.
The family and I had a great time. We waited until later in the evening so it wouldn't be as hot out for the kids and I think we liked it better in the dark with all the lights!
Gave three stars only because the family had fun. Was disappointed with the amount of things that didn't work and the greens were not kept cleaned with there being lots of leaves and seed pods from the trees on them which highly frustrated our children. With there being three employees up front there should have been someone maintaining the greens. Maintenance needs some attention
Great course, had a great time! Young man working very friendly and helpful.