Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf279 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 2501 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 65616, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173320887
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Theme Park, Golf Course, Family And Kids
The best part of mini-golf is how easy it is shape it to a particular theme. The founders of this place really put work into the theme, complete with a backstory and everything. The hero here the explorer, archaeologist, anthropologist, paleontologist, and part-time taxidermist from the University of Chicago, Professor Duffer A. Hacker! There are two 18-hole courses here shaped around his personal adventures.
- Dinosaur Canyon: A love for hot air balloons led the Professor crash landing in a canyon amongst animals long thought to be extinct! Golf your way through a land of fiery volcanoes and waterfalls.
- Lost Treasure: The Professor led gold and silver expeditions to islands off the coast of South America… and found an old mining trail built by Germans during WWI.
Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf Travel Tips
- Bad weather may shut the attraction down.
Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf Hours
- Closing timings change everyday.
- Call the attraction to know exactly when.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.35% of people who visit Branson include Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
58.14% of people start their Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf
Dinosaur Canyon Mini Golf Reviews & Ratings
This place was amazing! Great course with plenty of obstructions and great scenery. My 3yo daughter and 4yo son loved it! Lots of dinosaurs, a volcano and caves. So many photo ops. What more could you want?! We even had a coupon for $1 off per person. Prices are very reasonable otherwise. Awesome mini golf experience!!
This place was great! They had two courses, one with stairs and one without. They volcano had real fire coming out. Loved it! Great family place.
Such a fun, unique experience! We took our 6 month old son and even HE had a blast! Totally worth the $10. Plus, we had a coupon that took $1 admission for each person. AND if you bring back your score card to either of their locations within 7 days of your first game, your next game is half off! What a deal. We're excited to go to their other location and try that course!
So this was a very well done mini golf course. Holes we're challenging yet fun. Great atmosphere. The volcano spews out fire every so often and if you are close, the heat is incredible! Highly recommend this, especially compared to the grand country indoor course.
While well maintained, too many of the holes were not constructed well resulting in the ball rolling to some low spot away from the hole & up against the rail regardless of how the ball was putted. Also the price was excessive. Make sure you have a discount coupon if you play here.