Patricia's Victorian House79 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 101 W Main St, Branson, MO 65616, United States Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173358000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
In Branson’s historic Downtown District, you’ll find this home decor shop that specialises in Victorian interior decor… and practically all of it is hand crafted lace, curtains, doilies and runners. That’s not all: chandeliers, medallions, Victorian clothing, Masquerade Masks, ornaments, dolls, flowers are also part of the experience. The Gone With The Wind style lamps are particular favourites. The collection is divided by color though. You can go for Antique Green, Victorian Blue, Burgundy Delight, and Romantic Rose. It’s almost impossible not to buy something.
- Joe’s Crab Shack
- Branson Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Patricia's Victorian House Address: 101 W Main St, Branson, MO 65616, United States
- Patricia's Victorian House Contact Number: +1-4173358000
- Patricia's Victorian House Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Patricia's Victorian House(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Patricia's Victorian House: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.28% of people who visit Branson include Patricia's Victorian House in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Patricia's Victorian House visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Patricia's Victorian House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Patricia's Victorian House
People normally club together Ralph Foster Museum and Grand Village Shops while planning their visit to Patricia's Victorian House.