Sight & Sound Theatres637 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1001 Shepherd of the Hills Expy, Branson, MO 65616, United States, 65616
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173357900
- Ticket Price: 43 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Cinema, Concert, Family And Kids, Social, Music And Show Venues
In 1976, Glenn and Shirley Eshelman kicked off this Christian Theatre franchise, and its success is unusual, inspiring and extremely deserved. With 2000-seats, a massive 300-foot wrap-around, terrific actors, incredible and elaborate and grand productions that soar over the entire stage (and sometime incorporate live animals), authentic costumes, audience participation, terrific acoustics, haunting songs, and scintillating lights, the Theatre is one of the most popular in all of America.
As for what it showcases? Stories right out of the Bible themselves, brought to life with as much energetic, enigmatic and euphoric performances as can be imagined. As of this writing, they presenting the spectacular stories of Jonah, Moses, Joseph, and the Miracle of Christmas. They never, ever fail to impress.
Sight & Sound Theatres Travel Tips
- Parking is free.
- Cameras and video not permitted inside the theatres.
- Wheelchair accessible (confirm in advance before booking).
- Check out he cool gift shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sight & Sound Theatres
- USD 18 for twelve and below.
Sight & Sound Theatres Hours
- Recommended time to visit is depends on the show.
- Snack and concession area at Sight and Sound
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.37% of people who visit Branson include Sight & Sound Theatres in their plan
84.44% of people start their Sight & Sound Theatres visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sight & Sound Theatres
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sight & Sound Theatres