Silver Dollar City1121 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 399 Silver Dollar City Parkway, Branson, MO 65616, United States, 65616
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173367100
- Ticket Price: 64 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Observatory, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks
To list the fascinating history of this theme park, and to list all the amusements it offers would take a Wikipedia article, so go read that. In summary though, the park got its fame from its oldest attraction, the Marvel Cave. In the 1950s, Mary Herchel built up a historically accurate 1880s village around the cave. Today, it’s a theme park. Highlights include:
- Marvel Caves: A limestone wonder that’s constantly changing, and with the largest cave entrance in the country.
- Nine Themed Districts: Park Entrance, Main Street, Homestead Ridge, Midtown, Valley Road, The Grand Exposition Riverfront, Wilson’s Farm.
- Hugo’s Hill Street
- Demonstrations of 19th century industries: Brown's Candy Factory, Carrie's Candles, Duplicating Lathe, Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass, Heartland Home Furnishings, Hillcreek Pottery, Mountain Leather.
- Mountain Outfitter's Knives, Sullivan's Mill, Valley Road Woodcarvers, Wilderness Road Blacksmith.
- Rides: American Plunge, Fire in the Hole, Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train, The Giant Barn Swing, The Grand Exposition Coaster, Marvel Cave, Outlaw Run, and the Wildfire are just a handful of the endless rides, establishments and even petting zoos in the area.
- White Water: A wave pool, tubular slides, ProSlide mammoth family raft ride, a slide deck and 4 "Racing Lanes". – this is wet speed for the whole family. Pricing is separate from the rest of the park.
Festivals, shows, theatres further add to the parks grandeur. Seriously, if you want to plan your day at the park, go visit the website. It’s gonna take you all day.
Silver Dollar City Travel Tips
- There is a lost and found section.
- Outside food and drink (except alcohol) allowed.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Make sure you’ve checked the height and weight restrictions for each attraction.
- Park may be closed in case of bad weather.
- Free parking available.
- Baby changing stations.
- Locker facilities
- Strollers can be rented.
- Free wheelchars and electric carts on first come first serve basis.
- Please check out the FAQ section of the attraction website for more limitation.
- To get to the park: From North of Branson - Take US-65 S to MO-F/MO-465/Ozark Mountain Highroad exit. Turn right onto MO-465 S/Ozark Mountain Highroad for 7.8 mi. Turn left onto MO-76 E for 1.1 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From South of Branson – Take US-65 N to MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Turn left onto MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Follow MO-76 West out of Branson 4 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From West of Branson – Turn Right onto MO-76 if coming North on Hwy 13. Turn Left onto MO-76 if coming South from Hwy 160/Hwy 13. Follow MO-76 East for 3.1 mi. Turn right onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
Entrance Ticket Details For Silver Dollar City
- USD 52 for children.
- USD 62 for seniors.
- White Water tickets are USD 44, 22, and 33 for Adult, Child and Senior respectively.
Silver Dollar City Hours
- Park opening hours fluctuate wildly from month to month, and day to day. It can close as early as 1pm or stay open as late 12am.
- Plenty of restaurants and stands at the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.12% of people who visit Branson include Silver Dollar City in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
90.91% of people start their Silver Dollar City visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Silver Dollar City
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Silver Dollar City