Silver Dollar City, Branson
Silver Dollar City, Branson - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 399 Silver Dollar City Parkway, Branson, MO 65616, United States
Ticket Price: 64 USD
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 6.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Observatory, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Silver Dollar City, Branson
To list the fascinating history of this theme park, and to list all the amusements it offers would take a Wikipedia article, so go read that. In summary though, the park got its fame from its oldest attraction, the Marvel Cave. In the 1950s, Mary Herchel built up a historically accurate 1880s village around the cave. Today, it’s a theme park. Highlights include:
- Marvel Caves: A limestone wonder that’s constantly changing, and with the largest cave entrance in the country.
- Nine Themed Districts: Park Entrance, Main Street, Homestead Ridge, Midtown, Valley Road, The Grand Exposition Riverfront, Wilson’s Farm.
- Hugo’s Hill Street
- Demonstrations of 19th century industries: Brown's Candy Factory, Carrie's Candles, Duplicating Lathe, Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass, Heartland Home Furnishings, Hillcreek Pottery, Mountain Leather.
- Mountain Outfitter's Knives, Sullivan's Mill, Valley Road Woodcarvers, Wilderness Road Blacksmith.
- Rides: American Plunge, Fire in the Hole, Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train, The Giant Barn Swing, The Grand Exposition Coaster, Marvel Cave, Outlaw Run, and the Wildfire are just a handful of the endless rides, establishments and even petting zoos in the area.
- White Water: A wave pool, tubular slides, ProSlide mammoth family raft ride, a slide deck and 4 "Racing Lanes". – this is wet speed for the whole family. Pricing is separate from the rest of the park.
Festivals, shows, theatres further add to the parks grandeur. Seriously, if you want to plan your day at the park, go visit the website. It’s gonna take you all day.
Silver Dollar City Information
- There is a lost and found section.
- Outside food and drink (except alcohol) allowed.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Make sure you’ve checked the height and weight restrictions for each attraction.
- Park may be closed in case of bad weather.
- Free parking available.
- Baby changing stations.
- Locker facilities
- Strollers can be rented.
- Free wheelchars and electric carts on first come first serve basis.
- Please check out the FAQ section of the attraction website for more limitation.
- To get to the park: From North of Branson - Take US-65 S to MO-F/MO-465/Ozark Mountain Highroad exit. Turn right onto MO-465 S/Ozark Mountain Highroad for 7.8 mi. Turn left onto MO-76 E for 1.1 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From South of Branson – Take US-65 N to MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Turn left onto MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Follow MO-76 West out of Branson 4 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From West of Branson – Turn Right onto MO-76 if coming North on Hwy 13. Turn Left onto MO-76 if coming South from Hwy 160/Hwy 13. Follow MO-76 East for 3.1 mi. Turn right onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
Silver Dollar City Ticket Prices
- USD 52 for children.
- USD 62 for seniors.
- White Water tickets are USD 44, 22, and 33 for Adult, Child and Senior respectively.
Silver Dollar City Opening and Closing Hours
- Park opening hours fluctuate wildly from month to month, and day to day. It can close as early as 1pm or stay open as late 12am.
Restaurants Near Silver Dollar City
- Plenty of restaurants and stands at the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Silver Dollar City Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of Branson
Silver Dollar City, Branson Reviews - Write a Review
Always an amazing experience and especially fun during Christmas time. If you go during Christmas time make sure you check the website and schedule and plan ahead for any shows you want to attend. Be prepared to pay extra for special seating during shows or get there an hour early to ensure you get a seat in the theater. Food is great and priced like you would expect for a theme park. Some banks around Oklahoma offer tickets cheaper than online or at the gate such as Tinker Federal Credit Union and Allegiance Credit Union. Also the Christmas parade is a great experience and you need to plan ahead and get a spot along the trail early so you get a good view.
I've been to Silver Dollar City at least 30 times over the years since I was a kid and I have continued going as an adult with family. Now I go with my own kids. It is a fantastic place for families! Every visit has been a wonderful experience. The park employees are always exceedingly helpful, friendly and seem happy to be there. The food prices are high, but a bit cheaper than Six Flags or the Ballpark. The park has many different options for: rides, shopping, activities (candle making, build a bear, looking at lights, etc.) and live entertainment. There are a wide variety of cute little shops with unique items and many personalizable items too. They have rides appropriate for toddlers on up. There are many restrooms available, and they're usually quite clean. They even have 4 Nursing Mother rooms too! As a breastfeeding mom, this is ABSOLUTELY high on my pro list. The Nursing rooms had several comfortable rocking chairs, tables and a changing table available in a warm, private room. The months of November and December are my favorite times to visit because they have the whole park covered in millions of lights for Christmas. The entire park is decorated and gives off tons of Christmas spirit vibes all over the place. There are Christmas stores, activities, a daily parade and a daily magical tree lighting of this huge tree at the front of the park (set to Christmas music). It's one of my favorite Christmas attractions, even as an adult!
I was skeptical that I would enjoy Silver Dollar City when I first went but it absolutely blew me away. Outlaw Run and Powder Keg left me convinced that Silver Dollar City is a top destination for roller coaster thrill seekers. Beyond the rides, there are plenty of shops, excellent food, and lots of shows to catch while you're in the park. We spent a full day in the park from 10am until well after dark and still felt like we didn't have enough time to do everything. On top of that, the Christmas Lights were spectacular (see photo). Great experience in the Ozarks!
This place blew my mind. Great place for family. Very nice and helpful and kind workers, and that's year round! This park is becoming more and more like Disney land. Next year they are adding another crazy roller coaster. And the shops are fantastic. The lights this year was mind BLOWING!!! unbelievably amazing
Loads of fun! Very beautiful. Shows were awesome and lots of activities for everyone. We started our day with Lunch with Santa and that was truly an amazing experience. Food was great- buffet all you can eat(in a hour) with hot chocolate for the kids and coffee for the adults. My advice- Get on the train EARLY- there was a huge line at 5ish that was AT LEAST minimum 1.5 hr wait! As a season ticket holder, Christmas seems to be the busiest time- the park was never that crowded all year long so be prepared for that. The parade was a bit disappointing to me-too rushed and felt out of order but my daughter enjoyed it and that's what counts. Despite the crowds, we had a great experience..