Silver Dollar CityCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 399 Silver Dollar City Parkway, Branson, MO 65616, United States, 65616
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173367100
- Ticket Price: 64 USD
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Theme Park, Observatory, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks
About Silver Dollar City, Branson
To list the fascinating history of this theme park, and to list all the amusements it offers would take a Wikipedia article, so go read that. In summary though, the park got its fame from its oldest attraction, the Marvel Cave. In the 1950s, Mary Herchel built up a historically accurate 1880s village around the cave. Today, it’s a theme park. Highlights include:
- Marvel Caves: A limestone wonder that’s constantly changing, and with the largest cave entrance in the country.
- Nine Themed Districts: Park Entrance, Main Street, Homestead Ridge, Midtown, Valley Road, The Grand Exposition Riverfront, Wilson’s Farm.
- Hugo’s Hill Street
- Demonstrations of 19th century industries: Brown's Candy Factory, Carrie's Candles, Duplicating Lathe, Hazel's Blown & Cut Glass, Heartland Home Furnishings, Hillcreek Pottery, Mountain Leather.
- Mountain Outfitter's Knives, Sullivan's Mill, Valley Road Woodcarvers, Wilderness Road Blacksmith.
- Rides: American Plunge, Fire in the Hole, Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train, The Giant Barn Swing, The Grand Exposition Coaster, Marvel Cave, Outlaw Run, and the Wildfire are just a handful of the endless rides, establishments and even petting zoos in the area.
- White Water: A wave pool, tubular slides, ProSlide mammoth family raft ride, a slide deck and 4 "Racing Lanes". – this is wet speed for the whole family. Pricing is separate from the rest of the park.
Festivals, shows, theatres further add to the parks grandeur. Seriously, if you want to plan your day at the park, go visit the website. It’s gonna take you all day.
Silver Dollar City Information
- There is a lost and found section.
- Outside food and drink (except alcohol) allowed.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Make sure you’ve checked the height and weight restrictions for each attraction.
- Park may be closed in case of bad weather.
- Free parking available.
- Baby changing stations.
- Locker facilities
- Strollers can be rented.
- Free wheelchars and electric carts on first come first serve basis.
- Please check out the FAQ section of the attraction website for more limitation.
- To get to the park: From North of Branson - Take US-65 S to MO-F/MO-465/Ozark Mountain Highroad exit. Turn right onto MO-465 S/Ozark Mountain Highroad for 7.8 mi. Turn left onto MO-76 E for 1.1 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From South of Branson – Take US-65 N to MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Turn left onto MO-76/76 Country Blvd/Main St. Follow MO-76 West out of Branson 4 mi. Turn left onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
- From West of Branson – Turn Right onto MO-76 if coming North on Hwy 13. Turn Left onto MO-76 if coming South from Hwy 160/Hwy 13. Follow MO-76 East for 3.1 mi. Turn right onto Indian Point Rd into Silver Dollar City.
Silver Dollar City Ticket Prices
- USD 52 for children.
- USD 62 for seniors.
- White Water tickets are USD 44, 22, and 33 for Adult, Child and Senior respectively.
Silver Dollar City Opening and Closing Hours
- Park opening hours fluctuate wildly from month to month, and day to day. It can close as early as 1pm or stay open as late 12am.
Restaurants Near Silver Dollar City
- Plenty of restaurants and stands at the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Silver Dollar City
95% of people who visit Branson include Silver Dollar City in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
87.31% of people start their Silver Dollar City visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Silver Dollar City
91.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City Map
Silver Dollar City Trips
Silver Dollar City, Branson Reviews
Silver Dollar City has been part of my life for well over 50 years now! My parents started taking us there in early 1960's when it was much smaller but still so much fun! As an adult and then a father myself, I knew I wanted to share the atmosphere and good times with my new family too. And, as the years progressed, I have been fortunate to be able to take my grandchildren there now for those same reasons! Oh, what memories we have made! Take a trip back in time to the 1880's and enjoy the shows, the rides, the food, and make memories of your own! Did I mention the food? It's wonderful! Did I mention the fantastic atmosphere? It's awesome! I could write a small novel about my memories at SDC, but I just want to encourage everyone to discover this place for yourselves. It's an experience that you'll remember for life! Five Stars!
A great place to spend a full day of arts & crafts, music, food, rides and fun activities. Besides the fun rides and the usual touristy stuff, there are a number of talented artisans, musicians, singers, dancers and actors to see and hear. You can watch some of the artists working...a blacksmith bending metal, a glass blower creating beautiful objects, etc. There is plenty of good food and beverages available to take care of your hunger and thirst. A number of stages/theaters dot the whole place...some may be small and more intimate - just right for musical jams. Others are larger with choreographed dancing to music and singing, along with some humor thrown in for good measure. Then, there are the medium sized ones. Regardless of the size of the stage/theater, the performers are fantastic! Whether it's a staff person, artist, vendor or performer working there, they all made me and my friend feel welcome. Definitely a must-see place. Plan on spending the whole day...and staying after the park closes at the end of the day because it's worth staying for the evening concert in the amphitheatre...you won't regret it!!!
My family and I went and we had a blast! Great service Great rides , Great shows, and I really like the variety of food choices! And the the way show you how they make glass and candy and all kinds of things there. Oh and the cave was Great also! And of course I bought something for my granddaughter to take home they have a gift shop there too. Oh and you have to ride the train they do a fake robbery and boy is it so funny! There's is kiddy rides for the little ones. I took my granddaughter and she loved it! Thank God I have season passes so we can go back again! And we don't live too far away. And you have to ride the New roller coaster!! And the employees are the Best people! They are so friendly and nice! And the bathrooms are so clean for park that big! Thankfully too!! I have been going since I was a little girl, so I had to take my family.
A little bit expensive, but so happy for the opportunity to enjoy my first experience with a amusement park, because of the youth group discount. I love how well they kept up on the park,the staff were all nice and fun loving, and the shops, shows, and attractions were awesome. I would recommend bringing your own handicap assistance equipment though, it's very steep for rental chairs. I would really like it if they didn't charge so much for handicap people to get around the park. Other than that I will definitely make this place my vacation spot to visit from now on.
Our family has fallen in love with this place. There is plenty to keep all ages and interests entertained. You can easily visit on two or three separate days and spend the whole day doing and seeing things that you had not experienced on a previous visit. We will be back soon. If you see us, say "Hi", we'll probably be the biggest family in the park.
All QuestionsSilver dollar city
Find places near Silver Dollar City, Branson
ATM 5040 State Highway 2650.876 km away
ATM 9267 E State Highway 761.921 km away
ATM 399 Silver Dollar City Pkwy1.002 km away
ATM 1056 Indian Point Rd1.545 km away
ATM 399 Indian Point Rd0.774 km away
Metropolitan National Bank 9863 E State Highway 762.686 km away
First Community Bank 5040 State Highway 2650.899 km away
Commerce Bank Nat Association Hwy 76 at Nowells1.336 km away
Sweetwater Inn 5378 State Highway 2650.86 km away
Just 1 More Deli Pizza Ice Cream 1056 Indian Point Rd1.539 km away
Just 1 More Deli Pizza Ice Cream 1056 Indian Point Rd1.543 km away
Sullivan's Mill 399 Indian Point Rd0.3 km away
Phoebe Snapp Taffy Shoppe 399 Indian Point Rd0.383 km away
The Bradford Eatery and Bakeshop 3590 State Highway 2652.859 km away
Offutt & Offutt Restaurant 635 Compton Ridge Rd2.769 km away
Silver Mine Restaurant 399 Indian Point Rd0.747 km away
Gloria Jean's Coffee 1946 W 76 Country Blvd2.851 km away
Penny Gilley's Louisiana Fixin's 2005 W 76 Country Blvd2.95 km away
Golden Stallion 118 Notch Ln1.484 km away
Billy Gail's Cafe 5291 State Highway 2650.782 km away
Ledgestone Grille 1600 Ledgestone Way2.681 km away
Coulee's Bar & Grill 5378 State Highway 2650.891 km away
Steve's Treehouse Stonebridge Parkway and Ledgestone2.397 km away
The Canopy House 1056 Indian Point Rd1.55 km away
Little Mo's BBQ 8803 E State Highway 761.186 km away
Danna's Bar-B-Q & Burger Shop West 10922 E State Highway 760.345 km away
Out of The Ordinary Deli 680 Jakes Creek Trl2.448 km away
Sonic Drive-In 565 HC 62.527 km away
Pepper Bellies 5378 State Highway 2650.888 km away
Altenhof Inn Restaurant & Pizzeria 680 Jakes Creek Trl2.558 km away
Ozark Mountain Pizza 9273 E State Highway 761.859 km away
Zoey's Mediterranean Cuisine 5378 State Highway 2650.892 km away
Wagner's One Stop 9267 E State Highway 761.884 km away
Phillips 66 9267 E State Highway 761.842 km away
Wagners Enterprises 9267 E State Highway 761.57 km away
Stonybrook Inn 5545 State Highway 2650.909 km away
Bradford Inn 3590 State Highway 2652.947 km away
Crystal Cove Log B & B 635 Compton Ridge Rd2.756 km away
- Apas Produzioni SRL
- Ontani Luigi
- Terziari Cappuccini Delladdolorata
- Chiesa Di Sant'Antonio Abate All'Esquilino
- Parrocchia Di N.S. Di Guadalupe E S. Filippo Martire
- D.I. Salines Antonio Gestione Teatro Belli
- Suore Eucaristiche
- Procura Generale Della Congregazione Della Missione Di S.V.
- Ponte Tazio
- Missionari Omi
- Istituto Figlie Di Nostra Signora Del Sacro Cuore
- Il Giardino Dei Ciliegi
- Arscritica Di D'Angelo Laura
- Visitazione Di Maria SS
- Chiesa Evangelica Valdese