Talking Rocks Cavern237 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 423 Fairy Cave Ln, Branson West, MO 65737, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4172723366
- Ticket Price: 19 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Cave, Landmark, Observatory, Educational Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Man and Nature Came together very, very beautifully for this attraction. Nature provided the scintillating crystal formations, and man provided the light and sound show and the concrete infrastructure needed to appreciate them. Spelunking was one of the Ozark’s first tourist draws, and this cave, which has been in operation for over a hundred years. You have to go down more than 200 steps to see the formations. On the tour itself, you’ll be educated on the history of both the attraction and the geological forces that formed it.
Now, you can do much more than just visit the caves though. If you feel like shelling out the cash, get a bag of ‘mining rough’ from the gift shop at the mouth of cave, and from there on, head over to the sluicing trough, and learn how gems are mined.
There are also four different walking trails nearby, from easy to hard, all of which last less than an hour, and will take you by sights such as the Springhouse, the Lookout Tower, and the Waterfalls.
And finally, for a little extra cash, there’s mini-golf.
Entrance Ticket Details For Talking Rocks Cavern
- USD 9.95 for 4-12 years old.
- Free for below three.
- Buy your tickets online. It’s cheaper.
- Mini-Golf: Adults $7 (with Cave Tour tickets $4).
- Children $4 (with Cave Tour tickets $2).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Talking Rocks Cavern Address: 423 Fairy Cave Ln, Branson West, MO 65737, United States
- Talking Rocks Cavern Contact Number: +1-4172723366
- Talking Rocks Cavern Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Talking Rocks Cavern Price: 19 USD
- Best time to visit Talking Rocks Cavern(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Talking Rocks Cavern: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.84% of people who visit Branson include Talking Rocks Cavern in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
71.43% of people start their Talking Rocks Cavern visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Talking Rocks Cavern
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Talking Rocks Cavern
People normally club together Branson's Promised Land Zoo and Bear Creek Trail Rides And Stable while planning their visit to Talking Rocks Cavern.