Track Family Fun Parks433 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 3345 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616, United States, 65616
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4173341612
- Ticket Price: 40 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Go Carting, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Rides, Games, Social, Amusement Parks, Food And Dining, Restaurants
Breathless fun for all ages in a bundle of rides and games! This place is like a kid’s fantasy come to life.
The prime attractions here are the Go-Kart Rides… but there’s more than one kind. Try out: Heavy Metal High Rise, Wild Woody, The Lumberjack, the Road Course Track, the Sprint Track, and of course, the Classic. There are also Rookie and Kiddie versions.
The fun only ramps up from there – SkyCoaster, Laser Tag, Betting Cages, Mini-golf, arcades, Laser Tag and other kids rides.
The staff is extremely friendly, will advise you on all the safety precautions, and will make your experience as smooth as possible.
Track Family Fun Parks Travel Tips
- Credits never expire.
- Cards can be purchased online.
- Check the attraction website for the various age and height restrictions for each ride.
Entrance Ticket Details For Track Family Fun Parks
- Rides are paid for by credits, which are purchased in dollars, and each ride is worth different credits.
- USD 40 gives you 45 ride credits.
- USD 85 gives you 100 credits.
- USD 130 gives you the family-pack 160 credits Go Card, which allows you to ride some attractions (go-karts, rides, batting cages, laser tag, mini golf and arcade games) at half price.
Track Family Fun Parks Hours
- There is no consistency to closing times, which are also different for different rides.
- Check attraction website to make sure the rides you want are open on your preeferred day.
- Pizza World and Andy’s Frozen Custard at the Track 4.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.89% of people who visit Branson include Track Family Fun Parks in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.1% of people start their Track Family Fun Parks visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Track Family Fun Parks
55% of people prefer walking in order to reach Track Family Fun Parks
Track Family Fun Parks Reviews & Ratings
Lots of things to do, my wife, granddaughter and I drove the go karts, had a blast, they have about 4 different courses to try at this location, counting the kiddie trak mini golf course, games and a few other rides. reasonable prices and friendly staff would definitely recommend.
So this was a great day of fun. We went online and paid for an all day pass that allowed you to go to all 3 locations. If you buy the pass online it saves you $5 for each pass. The children passes are cheaper if you buy them at The Track as they are not an option online and are $15 cheaper than adults. We rode about 5 different go cart tracks, 2 different bumper boat rides, played Lazer Tag twice, did mini golf at 2 locations and my grandson who is 7 got to drive his own go cart on the kids tracks. We only made it to 2 locations because we ran out of time. I would say this was well worth the money.
Good prices! Had a lot of fun! But employees weren't too friendly though!
Management was super friendly!! The place was super clean & fun for our whole family! Our youngest 7 wished he could of driven something more then the baby car but otherwise we all had so much fun with little to no wait times!!
Great place for the kids, all types of tracks to choose from and we really didn’t wait in line long at all. I wish the carts were a little faster but are definitely a great experience for the kids. The area to buy tickets is inside of a 2 story game room with tons of games and even an Icee machine which was great on the 90+ degree day.