Titanic Museum, Branson
About Titanic Museum, Branson
Titanic Museum, Branson - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3235 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616, United States
Ticket Price: 27 USD
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 6.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They really, really want to immerse you in this one. The two-story interactive exhibit is built to about half-scale of the actual Titanic. When you enter, you’re given a boarding ticket with the name of an actual passenger within. As you go through the ship, you will find:
- A museum of about 400 artefacts.
- The individual stories of several passengers.
- What it’s like to dip into freezing water.
- Whether or not your ticketed passenger survived.
- And if you want, enact the final scene from Titanic on top of the Grand Staircase.
- Learn how to send an SOS distress signal.
The ship has a lot of space – if you feel like it, you can rent it out for weddings, birthdays and corporate events. They even do vow-renewals. The museum is loved by kids and adults alike.
Titanic Museum Ticket Prices
- USD 3 off if the ticket is bought online.
Titanic Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Closing Hours given are an approximation.
- The actual closing hours vary wildly depending on the day and the month. However, they almost never close before 4pm. Check attraction website for day-specific hours.
Restaurants Near Titanic Museum
- Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe
- Belgian Waffle and Pancake House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Titanic Museum, Branson Reviews - Write a Review
I really enjoyed my time. Today we got special permission to take photos inside two rooms. It was awesome. Very accessible for our stroller. Great experience. Enjoyed the promenade very much.
I really enjoyed the Titanic Museum! I think it was geared more for adults but they did have a kid version of the attraction. I liked how we got a persons name and got to learn about them through the museum, and at the end discovered if they lived or not. Everyone who worked there was so informative and friendly, they really looked like they enjoyed what they did. I loved hearing about the musicians and the staircase was so beautiful. Kind of pricey, but with everything inside the museum I'd say it's well worth it!
This experience was amazing, the whole staff was very in character, informative, and helpful. Along with the staff I very much enjoyed the artifacts and all the scenery inside the Titanic Museum. I would definitely recommend coming here to anyone looking for a fun and interesting attraction in Branson.
Went with the family and its quite a historic place. You learn much about the people and the happenings on the titanic as well as how it was built! Great if you enjoy history! My whole family survived... But me.... Lame... But its how the iceberg played it!
Self guided so you can go at your own pace. Learned a lot of interesting facts. Will definitely love to go again.
- Nearby Attractions
- Branson Segway And Adventure Center
- Acrobats Of China
- Branson Meadows Cinemas 11
- Tribesman Resort
- Grand Plaza Hotel
- Still Waters Resort
- Dixie Stampede
- 76 Inn
- Lodge Of The Ozarks
- Branson Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Branson
- What to See in 48 Hours in Branson
- What to See in 72 Hours in Branson
- How to Spend 5 Days in Branson
- How to Spend 6 Days in Branson
- How to Spend 7 Days in Branson