They really, really want to immerse you in this one. The two-story interactive exhibit is built to about half-scale of the actual Titanic. When you enter, you’re given a boarding ticket with the name of an actual passenger within. As you go through the ship, you will find:
- A museum of about 400 artefacts.
- The individual stories of several passengers.
- What it’s like to dip into freezing water.
- Whether or not your ticketed passenger survived.
- And if you want, enact the final scene from Titanic on top of the Grand Staircase.
- Learn how to send an SOS distress signal.
The ship has a lot of space – if you feel like it, you can rent it out for weddings, birthdays and corporate events. They even do vow-renewals. The museum is loved by kids and adults alike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Titanic Museum
- USD 3 off if the ticket is bought online.
Titanic Museum Hours
- Closing Hours given are an approximation.
- The actual closing hours vary wildly depending on the day and the month. However, they almost never close before 4pm. Check attraction website for day-specific hours.
- Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe
- Belgian Waffle and Pancake House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Branson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Branson and book an accommodation of your choice.
68.18% of people who visit Branson include Titanic Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
41.67% of people start their Titanic Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Titanic Museum
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Titanic Museum