Myrtleville House Museum23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 34 Myrtleville Dr, Brantford, ON N3V 1C2, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5197523216
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Built in 1837, Myrtleville House Museum is another historical home located in Brantford. Made in a Georgian style of architecture, Myrtleville House was home to Eliza and Allen Good who emigrated here with their three kids from Ireland. The house had been home to their 4 generations for next 140 years. The Good family has been known in Brantford for their contribution in education, farming, and social work. Take a guided tour of the smokehouse, icehouse, blacksmith workshop, and the lush gardens that surround it will give you a keen insight into their life and work. The entire tour of the place takes hardly 20 to 30 minutes.
- Myrtleville House Museum Address: 34 Myrtleville Dr, Brantford, ON N3V 1C2, Canada
- Myrtleville House Museum Contact Number: +1-5197523216
- Myrtleville House Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Myrtleville House Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!