Events and Festivals in Brasilia
- Christmas: Christmas is celebrated at a very huge scale in Brasilia, the capital of Brazil as the esplanade of ministries; the tallest building in Congress is surrounded by beautiful decoration lights. The highlight is the TV Tower Brasília is transformed into a giant Christmas tree.
- Festival de Brasilia do Cinema Brasileiro: Held in October or November, the Brasília Festival of Brazilian Cinema is the oldest cinema show in the country. The event brings together established filmmakers and talented newcomers who contribute to the production and development of Brazilian cinema.
- The Japanese Festival: Held in August, this festival is hosted at the Honpa Hongwanji Temple on weekends throughout the month and features much oriental dancing and food.
- Porao do Rock: This is Brasilia's largest music festival and some years takes place in either late July or early September.
- Independence Day: On September 7th, the Independence Day parade is well worth checking out and is based around the Ministries Esplanade.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Brasilia