How to Reach Brasilia - The Easiest Way to Reach Brasilia
HOW TO GET TO BRASILIA
- By Air: Rio de Janeiro, Salvador and Sao Paulo have direct flights to Brasilia. Hired cars, taxis and buses will get you in to the city from the airport, which is 12 km away.
- By Bus: All cities and towns of Brazil are well connected by road to Brasilia, which is centrally located and the seat of the country’s government. Buses from Goiania, Anapolis, Belo Hoerizonte, Rio, Sao Palo and Perenopolis connect Brasilia.
HOW TO GET AROUND BRASILIA
- By rented cars: If you are not using "city tour" services, it would be a good idea to have a car available. The urban plan of Brasilia is good for driving cars, so it is not surprising that a visit to the city will be much more pleasing having one.
- By taxi: Although taxis are convenient to get around but hiring one would be bit expensive. Further, they cannot be hailed on the streets. Taxi stands, however, are close to all tourist attractions and any hotel will be able to call a cab or provide the phone number of the best known dispatch offices.
- By Metro: Getting around the city by its metro system is the best option as it can make you avoid traffic snarls.
- By Bus: Most local buses start from or go through the rodoviária, at the precise center of the city, and run along the "wings" - serving the residential zones - or through the Monumental Axis.
Are you looking for a Brasilia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Brasilia
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Brasilia. The most preferred mode of transport in Brasilia is Car.
Average distance: 15.23 km Average time: 31.61 min
Car 78.13%Driving 25.36 min Walking 0.32 min Overall average time for 14.09 kms 25.68 min
Bus/Trolleybus 6.25%Bus 32.5 min Train 12.5 min Walking 10 min Tram 10 min Waiting 7.5 min Overall average time for 27.5 kms 72.5 min
Walking 6.25%Walking 37.5 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 8.5 kms 47.5 min
Train/Metro 6.25%Train 30 min Walking 15 min Waiting 4 min Overall average time for 24 kms 49 min
- How to reach Ceilândia
- How to reach Abadiania
- How to reach Silvânia
- How to reach Jaraguá
- How to reach Natinopolis
- How to reach Uruaçu
- How to reach Uruana
- How to reach Trindade
- How to reach Piracanjuba
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Belo Horizonte
- How to reach Recife
- How to reach Joao Pessoa
- How to reach Belem
- How to reach Campos Do Jordao